Protesters laying bodybags TDC officially passes 100,000 deaths

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Trump Death Count passes 100k and he is golfing

He bitched at Obama for golfing during the Ebola pandemic, even though only 2 people died of Ebola in the US.

Trump Used To Tee Off On Obama For Golfing During Ebola Outbreak That Killed 2 In America

President Donald Trump spent a day at the links Saturday at his Virginia golf course as the nation careened toward 100,000 deaths from COVID-19. It was his first time golfing in more than two months since declaring the pandemic a national emergency.

The tee-time scenes couldn’t help but recall those times Trump slammed Barack Obama for golfing when he was in the White House during the Ebola outbreak — which claimed two lives in the U.S.

Trump complained after the second confirmed case of Ebola on “Fox and Friends” in 2014 that Obama shouldn’t be spending any time golfing.

“There are times to play and times that you can’t play. It sends the wrong signal,” Trump declared.

“You know when you’re president you sorta say, like, ‘I’m gonna give it up for a couple of years and I’m really gonna focus on the job,’” he added. Trump couldn’t help noting: “Golf is a great game; nobody likes it more than me.”

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/trump-obama-golfing-ebola-covid-19-013104357.html

Last edited:
I also protest the Coronavirus. And cancer. I protest cancer as well.

So, given the number of people dead in New York, is Cuomo getting any body bags too, or is it just Trump? Just checking - it seems a bit like the governors with low death rates get full credit for that (except Florida where despite quite shocking success there seems to be next to no recognition of it), but the states where things go badly are somehow all on the Feds.

Imagine the level of stupidity required to lay bodybags in front of a hotel to prove a point.

<Prem973>

the bodies are pilin' up in the streets

That'll show him!

"rise and resist" with soros-funded propaganda psyops.

end fake news.

This protest sends a powerful message.

This body count is on Trump's hands? Governors like Cuomo have no blame here, eh?

I'm checking the deaths per capita. US is looking pretty good.

BTW - good for Trump for getting outside and getting some exercise.

Does the DNC pay you? If not they should. Most of your propaganda lacks substance, but it's debatable if you're better than CNN and MSNBC.

Trump is a hypocritical bastard, amongst other things, that for sure. But the onus of the responsibility of the pandemic isn't on his shoulders alone. Almost no one other country managed to contain it, or prevent a high number of deaths. The administration is also caught between a rock and hard place when juggling the economy and the virus.

With that said, yes, they could have handled it better and something like making churches essential business is not only irresponsible, it's unecessary risking lives while pandering to his base. Then there's the whole constant twisting of facts, not taking it seriously early on, promoting conspiracy theories, politicizing it while calling others out on politicizing it, promoting untested medicine, poor leadership, poor economic relief, divisiveness at a time for unity and.. wait... alright they did do a terrible job. Still can't blame everything on Trump though, neither the successes nor the failings.

Ah, the bi-hourly Queen B TDS thread folks!

I will give her credit for her undeniable persistence. She is just so determined to push her regressive leftist liberal agenda on us no matter how blindly biased, uninformed and unintelligent she comes off as.

You really have to give that to her! She absolutely refuses to be deterred!

jordan-peterson-gif-1.gif

Last edited:
Thank God for nutjobs, they make the planet more interesting..

2,800,000 die a year.

100k is very little in reality.

"TDS! Duurr!" is like 90 percent of Trumptards defense for anything criticizing daddy.

Back