Crime Protester injured jumping off CHiPs cruiser; cruiser speeds away; L.A. seems to be a powder keg

Between the rednecks killing that dude in Georgia during an illegal "citizens arrest", Central Park Karen calling the cops to report a dangerous African American who politely asked her to leash her dog, and the dude in Minnesota getting choked to death while people pleaded for him to be treated humanely, there's a bit of racial tension going on at the moment.
And Wuhan virus lockdown pissing everyone off.

Those people aren't protesting anything. They're just thugs and thankfully those police officers escaped with their lives. If either had stopped to render aid to that idiot, and they would have if not for the angry mob, they would have been killed and it would be celebrated here.

Common sense. If oxygen masks deploy in an airplane and they instruct you to put yours on before your child's. It makes no sense if you die and are then unable to help your child who ends up dying as well.

Garbage culture on display. Can't see beyond their own feelings or the very next minute. They're walking on roads screwing life up for others, looting stores that were having a hard enough time due to COVID, starting fires destroying that which isn't theirs, and "protesting" over somebody they didn't know or give a shit about up until now.

I'm not for big Government. But I'm fine with setting a curfew, putting boots out into the streets, and using tear gas, rubber bullets, and a bit of force to restore order. Stamp it out now, stamp it out hard.

Seems to me like the driver showed as much restraint as he could, dumb ass there was the only one who didn't get off the ride when he had the chance. Don't join an angry mob and sit on a car as they attack it.

Whites seemed to be obsessed with treating anyone darker skinned as a pet project

This is a better view. Not the cops fault. Idiot jumped on and didn’t know how to jump off ended up DDTing himself. When the back window was broken it was a matter of time before the drivers life is in danger. The second car stopped and wanted to help but the crowd went nuts and broke the window again. Both times it was their fault. Idiots esp CHP got nothing to do with this.

Those people aren't protesting anything. They're just thugs and thankfully those police officers escaped with their lives. If either had stopped to render aid to that idiot, and they would have if not for the angry mob, they would have been killed and it would be celebrated here.
In the second video, one cop car DID stop. They surrounded it and smashed his window then he sped off.

It's not a good plan to play up to stereotypes. Basically giving fox news headlines for weeks.

When his back windshield was broken by the skateboard he mightve thought he was being fired at from the rear and decided to get the fuck out of there. And the idiot protester who jumped on his car got what he deserved lmao

I swear, people seem to almost want crazy shit to happen to folks just so that they can have a green light to act like this.

When his back windshield was broken by the skateboard he mightve thought he was being fired at from the rear and decided to get the fuck out of there.
That's actually a really good point. That never crossed my mind. Realizing that, it could have ended up a lot worse than what actually happened.

Back