Crime Protester injured jumping off CHiPs cruiser; cruiser speeds away; L.A. seems to be a powder keg

Looked like it hit him, either way he was injured, the cop should stop

did you watch the videos? I think the second showed the guy jump of the car after he did a double arm pump and a “hell yeah, look at me” gesture....oh yeah, a cop stopped immediately after he jumped and the cruiser was attacked with the back window being shattered

The mob of idiots were violent. I would have driven away as well.

Lol, just saw that his pants came down when he jumped off. That was why he tripped. Look at the giant underwear butt sticking up in the air. Should have pulled your pants up like a decent human being

I just watched it in slow motion, you're right lmao

He regained consciousness and survived, he got off well considered how dumb he acted. A lot of early-20s guys end up killing themselves via stupidity.

When these people call the police for help, (which we know they will) I imagine that the cops will probably take the long route to their location in hopes that maybe the problem will work it self out.

Omg I wasn’t doing nothing standing in the middle of a freeway when a cop car came by. He forced me onto his hood. The force caused me to kick his windshield. Then he drove off as 50+ surrounded his car. The audacity.

Don't attack police cars, you won't get ran over. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Do you believe that the protesters think the police did the "right thing"?
Does it matter what they think? They attacked a squad car, for no real reason. An idiot got hurt, then they attack the next car that's stopping to help... Fault belongs to everyone that hit and threw shit at the car, and most of all the moron that climbed on the car. It's just weird you'd try to justify it.

I swear, people seem to almost want crazy shit to happen to folks just so that they can have a green light to act like this.

I agree that there are folks like this but similarly I think there are a lot of “responsible” gun owners who salivate at the chance to use their firearms in a real life scenario.

That blade definitely cuts both ways as far as political camps go.

There is a lot of tail wagging the dog wherein emotions form politics but I don’t think it’s as unique to the left like many others proclaim.

That cop definitely did not hit him. He was sitting on top of the hood and fell off.

I would encourage everyone to be a neutral observer. Getting emotional invested in each side of this will backfire on all of us. Having us all take sides either with the cops or the protestors is most likely what they want.

As a neutral observer, I’d say the only thing to do when an angry, violent mob is surrounding you is to GTFO.

What the heck this people are rioting for?

Right? What did LAPD have to do with something that happened in Minneapolis. The cop that killed Floyd deserves to be in prison but you can’t blame cops thousands of miles away for what the four Minn cops did.

do any of you genius' watch the video before u post?

this place is the worst

Oh yeah that fuckwit is the type that’s got an ambulance chasing personal injury lawyer saved in his phone’s contacts.
This is his ghetto lottery ticket.

I’m no groundhog expert, but something seems really fishy about that dude just hopping on, rolling off and then suddenly going motionless.

Yes, he could have hit his head hard enough but seems like a potential agent provocateur.

"Excuse me, chaps. Would you mind not beating me to death, while I render aid to this fine young man?"

"Oh' but of course, officer. Everybody, put down your rocks. This officer wants to help our fallen comrade."

I'm sure it would've gone down like that.

Love how this cunt has to mention that he’s black, as if that’s supposed to mean anything to anyone rational.
It’s not “asshole protestor running around in the middle of a highway dives onto the hood of a moving police cruiser, then wants sympathy when he falls off and gets hurt.
No, instead it’s “OHMEGHERD da police runned over an innocent unarmed black man” <{1-1}>

Cruiser speeds away as the man bounces off the ground like a basketball leaving the cruiser behind him in a predicament.
  1. Stop and render aid with an angry mob who is out for cop blood.
  2. Drive off and live an injured person on the ground for the paramedics who will Shirley need police assistance.

Back