Crime Protester injured jumping off CHiPs cruiser; cruiser speeds away; L.A. seems to be a powder keg

There are over 700,000 sworn police officers in the USA.
All of them and their effectiveness suffer when shit like this occurs.

So it's Dems vs Republicans or is it Black vs White? You seem to love mixing the two.
But yeah I'd love to hear more about this racial predisposition of white people to not profiteer on distressed assets.
My response was to his comment about Republicans. Sorry if you are having trouble following along. Shouldn’t you be out licking the boots of your master at the nearest highway protest for media driven lies?

There are over 700,000 sworn police officers in the USA.
All of them and their effectiveness suffer when shit like this occurs.

I think the root of the issues here is how effective they actually are....

I swear for being the most powerful nation in the world, the US police force has got to be the least effective compared to other rich nations. I mean they are out of shape, terrible at de-escalating situation, quick to draw weapons, frequently caught lying on camera. All of this plus the police union that is willing to protect the corrupt members at all cost.

My response was to his comment about Republicans. Sorry if you are having trouble following along. Shouldn’t you be out licking the boots of your master at the nearest highway protest for media driven lies?
Feel free to answer my questions or tell me all about this media driven lie you're making up.

And right now, throughout the MSM, the police are being presented to the American people as the savages. It's despicable.

And it's incredibly irresponsible also.

I think the root of the issues here is how effective they actually are....

I swear for being the most powerful nation in the world, the US police force has got to be the least effective compared to other rich nations. I mean they are out of shape, terrible at de-escalating situation, quick to draw weapons, frequently caught lying on camera. All of this plus the police union that is willing to protect the corrupt members at all cost.
meh, these are gross generalizations and you have no real stats to back up any of them, but your feelings are valid here, friend!
the behavior you describe and imply is pervasive isn't borne out by fact.
And by 'rich nations', do you mean like Saudi Arabia? Oh yea, those guys gets shit done.

Requiring an undergrad in criminal justice with a minor in psychology, and double the pay, would bring some sharp minds to the job.

Why? Just raise the standards. And you can't truly privatize the police because unless you invest them with the power of the state then they're just regular citizens, not bound by the constitutional restrictions of the government. And once you've invested them with the power and liabilities of the state, they're not privatized anymore. It's the exact opposite, it's the state taking over a private company. This isn't like privatizing garbage pick up where the state just indemnifies the private company to conduct a public service. Police powers mean 4th Amendment and other constitutional issues which uniquely bind the government private company. You could privatize the administrative end (non-essential services) but not the street end.

So, it's simpler to just raise the standards. Hire better people. You don't need to privatize for that. Up the pay, up the req's.

And right now, throughout the MSM, the police are being presented to the American people as the savages. It's despicable.
Yeah because murdering people in the street is so civil. If the cops weren't savages this wouldn't be happening.

Anyone that uses the term MSM is a fucking tool. Continue watching fox news, the worse of em all lol.

Yeah because murdering people in the street is so civil. If the cops weren't savages this wouldn't be happening.

Anyone that uses the term MSM is a fucking tool. Continue watching fox news, the worse of em all lol.
So a cop killing someone unjustly is grounds for acting like a fucking idiot in return? That's all these dumb motherfuckers are doing.

From the overhead angle it wasn't even that bad. You attack someone's car I'm not going to fault the driver for dipping out.

That idiot did it too himself, attacking the car, then riding the hood and falling on his face when trying to get off. Wasn't really the officers fault in this instance.

So a cop killing someone unjustly is grounds for acting like a fucking idiot in return? That's all these dumb motherfuckers are doing.
its justification for thousands of fucking idiots hating everyone who wears a badge or is white.
Muslims blow up white people, fall over yourselves to make sure everyone knows it isnt all Muslims. However, a cop killing a guy means its time for a racewar and destruction of society, and the coos and whites are all to blame.
That poster is shit, btw.

Back