Pros/Cons of Reebok Deal: In Your Opinion

Pros: Money is always paid on time (I presume)
Cons: Crappy pay, Took the individuality from the sport.

108.jpg

Elizabeth Phillips' fight. She's a decent fight prospect trying to score better finishes on her record too, which has gotta be annoying with wardrobe slips going down instead. Most fighters throw something on underneath, though. You're going to be doing some full-on grappling in a professional bout. Bring some layers.

Its not a huge deal to me because the fights still go on, but since you're asking I think the uniforms are kinda lame. The design looks amateur.

Pros: Production gets a cleaner look.
Cons: Everything else.

To me its pretty easy deal to fix.

I know both Reebok and the UFC have to agree on the sponsors but just sell 3 or 4 spots on the fighter kit apparel for one, two, or three years or whatever. Between the 3 or 4 sponsors shoot for another 10 to 12 million a year in the pot. With that you can easily double the current pay scale. Nobody would be bitching then as only a handful of fighters would really be getting less.

I also think(maybe they are doing this IDK) they should take in effect a fighters history outside of the promotion. Say Fedor comes in, you can't pay him 2.5K in sponsorship.

Back