Media Proof Jon Jones is not the GOAT

Fedor hasn't beat half the competition Jon Jones has and that's just facts

Nobody..NOBODY has beat those many ex champions and title contenders back to back like that.

Fedor and GSP have tapped. Jones has never been finished or submitted WHILE facing the best in the best organization.

It's not even a discussion.
I dont like Jones and i believe GSP did a few things Jones wasnt able to do yet, but its really crazy how people still believe Fedor has a more legitimate claim to that title. They dont even compare.
Its really between him and GSP and Jones is still active so He will mostlikely completly surpass him in a few years.
Like i said i really dislike Jon but its sad that people cant acknowledge his skill and resume for what it is.

Jones lost to a mid level MW and also took PED’s. He can’t be considered the GOAT.
Either you're trolling or never saw the Hamill fight. He was mauling him and got DQ'd for 12 to 6 elbows that TKO'd Hamill.

The guys Jones beat weren't old. They just weren't in Pride where they were able to "train" however they wanted to. It's funny how all the Pride fighters looked so much and fought so much different in the U.S. If you need a failed test to understand what was happening in Pride or in other organizations currently you just aren't that bright. Maybe you are smart but are just in exreme denial.
You simply forget to state that the UFC fighters of the same era as those Pride fighters were either already retired or started losing too. It's BS to compare the new UFC generation with the OLD generation Pride fighters.

Either you're trolling or never saw the Hamill fight. He was mauling him and got DQ'd for 12 to 6 elbows that TKO'd Hamill.

He's living in his own world since reality is too painful, just like the rest of the Jon haters <Lmaoo>

Its very much a discussion lol

Jones beat ex champions when the top of that division was old, WHILE ON STEROIDS.
You left that part out conveniently.
On that point, theres no room for assumptions, if you're gonna say fedor was on the juice, show me a failed test result. I know the ordeal with pride and their polices, that means dick. Show me a failed test
Were most of this guys really "better" in Pride? Pride just did a really good job promoting them and If they lost a few fights they fed them some cans.
Its always easy to look at the guys Jones beat and say "He clearly wasnt in his prime anymore because he lost" but thats really not full truth.
And lol at you saying you need a failed drug test for you to acknowledge these guys juiced. There a no failed drug tests when there are no tests at all...

Jones beat ex champions when the top of that division was old, WHILE ON STEROIDS.
On that point, theres no room for assumptions, if you're gonna say fedor was on the juice, show me a failed test result. I know the ordeal with pride and their polices, that means dick. Show me a failed test

Fedor fought the majority of his career and had most of his success in organizations that didn't test for, but encouraged PEDs.

Jon Jones fought ONCE while "on steroids", and that fight was taken from him.

Get real, bro.

How can a cheater be the best? If you lost a race and found out the winner took a short cut, is he still the winner?

Garbage post where you literally answer your own assumption.

You don,t know any of that and this is all conjecture. Jones never failed a test during those years and you have no knowledge of whether or not he was on steroids during that time, none at all. In a court of law you wouldn’t make it past the door. Yet you want someone to show you proof of fedor failing a test, well show us proof of Jones failing a test during those years.

You assume or personally think he was on steroids and that is all you can do, ASSUME. Absolutes go both ways and need proof in terms of fedor or Jones, and you don’t get to play that game.

Last edited:

Nobody..NOBODY has beat those many ex champions and title contenders back to back like that.

Fedor and GSP have tapped. Jones has never been finished or submitted WHILE facing the best in the best organization.

Whether you like it or not, popping for PEDs 100 times will affect your consideration in an all time status, regardless if you think the other 2 took steroids. They never popped and that does matter to some

Fedor fought the majority of his career and had most of his success in organizations that didn't test for, but encouraged PEDs.

Jon Jones fought ONCE while "on steroids", and that fight was taken from him.

Get real, bro.
They openly admit there are steroids in his system today. That's a fact. He's just getting a pass on a technicality because they can't prove he is taking them but is doing something no athlete in sport's history have..... " pulsing"..... Lol

Jones lost to a mid level MW and also took PED’s. He can’t be considered the GOAT.
He beat a top ranked lhw, not a mid level mw. If he beat rumble a few years ago would you bitch that he fought a mid level ww?

And the idea that none of the other candidates took ped’s at any point is ridiculous.

Lol at show you a failed test in an org that didn’t test. Or just had a fight night (IQ) test. Usada changed the game.

People in this thread mad because the GOAT only needed his ice cream to whoop the competition.

FedorIceCream_original.jpg

Fedor-KO-Bear_original.jpg

<Fedor23>

They openly admit there are steroids in his system today. That's a fact. He's just getting a pass on a technicality because they can't prove he is taking them but is doing something no athlete in sport's history have..... " pulsing"..... Lol
Except other athletes are pulsing too. It’s been pointed out to you many times and you seem to not want to accept it. And m3 metabolites are not steroids. Also pointed out to you many times.

You simply forget to state that the UFC fighters of the same era as those Pride fighters were either already retired or started losing too. It's BS to compare the new UFC generation with the OLD generation Pride fighters.
Jon Jones is 32 years old. Do you know how old those Pride fighters were when they came here? You think they were old but they just fought different without "Pride" level training. Go listen to baseball when the home run records were being set. They used to talk about the "juiced ball" for the reason. MLB was messing with the ball and that's why there were so many home runs, LOL. Your insight is just as stupid. Your biased and you just don't understand what you're watching.

Were most of this guys really "better" in Pride? Pride just did a really good job promoting them and If they lost a few fights they fed them some cans.
Its always easy to look at the guys Jones beat and say "He clearly wasnt in his prime anymore because he lost" but thats really not full truth.
And lol at you saying you need a failed drug test for you to acknowledge these guys juiced. There a no failed drug tests when there are no tests at all...

The only actual "proof" we have from all of those years is the UFC put up their "best" in Chuck, and Pride put up their "best" in the tournament and the UFC got their ass handed to them in the 2nd round. They had to throw in the towel, literally.

Other than that, it's all conjecture who was the "best" org. At the time Fedor rose through the ranks though...at that time...most every "expert" was of the opinion Pride was better. It's difficult to understand that mindset after the last 10 years of UFC media mindfuck, but Pride was definitely the better org in the early/mid 00's.

God God man just let it go already...

Jones took PEDs.

Cannot be the GOAT

/End Thread
Exactly. Anyone busted for PEDs is automatically excluded from the record books.

People will try and defend Jon right now, but eventually history will condemn him just like Lance Armstrong.

Let's be fair though, LHW in the Jones era has been pretty weak overall.

Not exactly the prime Randy/Chuck/Tito/Vitor/Wand/Rampage era.

Back