Program for the lady

I understand what you mean. But first genetically she's black (she's actually french but genetically black)

She was crazy small. Think about this, a girl that can do 17 pull ups, with the lowest fat % on the 3rd best team in the country. Maybe started at 12 but no way she was any higher. I know it was low as hell because every day when we didn't swim she was shivering. She never could develop the think film of fat most swimmers do to survive. I'd bet money she was 8 or under. all the other girls their breasts didn't seem to suffer though. The girl that won backstroke her boobs seemingly got bigger (but ceasing vegetarianism probably did that)

Well if she is "genetically black", as you so redundantly put it, shes mostly likely not in the water shivering from the cold, but from mortal fear of drowning.

Well if she is "genetically black", as you so redundantly put it, shes mostly likely not in the water shivering from the cold, but from mortal fear of drowning.

dude she placed in NCAAs are you fucking kidding. She is french in everything but genetics. She grew up in france. Speaks french as her native language actually. However that does have severe bearing on her fat percentage.

P.S. what does banned under your name mean?

dude she placed in NCAAs are you fucking kidding. She is french in everything but genetics. She grew up in france. Speaks french as her native language actually. However that does have severe bearing on her fat percentage.

I want you to explain to me how you can be French from a genetic standpoint. Were scientists finally able to isolate the French genome by observing it waving a microscopic white flag?

Edit: It means that this account is suspended and I can no longer use it to post on sherdog.net.

Wouldn't that just be African French? You know, like African American, except with France?

I want you to explain to me how you can be French from a genetic standpoint. Were scientists finally able to isolate the French genome by observing it waving a microscopic white flag?

Edit: It means that this account is suspended and I can no longer use it to post on sherdog.net.
I must be crazy cause your posting. Your account says banned under the name.

Well French probably isn't black. But to ID a french person you don't need genetics at all I'll agree with that.

Last edited:
Wouldn't that just be African French? You know, like African American, except with France?

I'd agree with that except african american has the conotations of family ties to slavery. Africans hate them becuae they lost the wars and were sold. Africans don't hate the blacks in france. So I think socially it has seriously different connotations.

Living in Detroit the most racist people in the world are Africans living in the USA, and they hate blacks as retarded as that is.

I have my fiancee doing SS and she's liking the program. Its a great program for any beginner IMO. The only people who I wouldn't recommend the program to are those with preexisting medical conditions. Other than that, I believe everyone should start with SS, because everyone needs a solid strength base. Then after that you can go to a routine dedicated to your goals, whatever they may be.

My fiancee went from squatting a 20lb barbell at the house to 80x3x5 in a matter of weeks when she switched to a real gym and had me coaching her. A muscle is a muscle, so she should train no different than men, except for on a smaller scale. And as Tosa stated, her progression is going to be slower than that of a man.

My only recommendation is to bump the weight 5lbs every 2-3 sessions so she can adapt better to the physical demands of the exercise. It really helps to keep my fiancee motivated, as she always drops out from experiencing DOMS next day. The slow progression alleviates DOMS to an extent, allows for better adaptation and gives them a chance to develop better form as they progress in weights.

I get compliments all the time from knowledgeable trainers and other experienced lifters. They all say she's making excellent progress and has picture perfect form on all of her lifts, and I too am proud of her.

IMO, lifting with your significant other helps create a stronger bond. Especially when they get into it, and you're working together to better yourselves. It gives you an enjoyable activity to do together, multiple times a week, and thus makes a stronger relationship IMO. (No pun intended...)

My wife had a lot of success with this book.

The New Rules of Lifting

I'm sure the guru's here would have some issues with the finer points of the plan but the overall jist is

Lift like a man
Lift real weights
Eat some damn food (but not too much, or too crappy)

For some reason when I told her those things she didnt believe me but when she read a book she was all over it. Go figure

My wife had a lot of success with this book.

The New Rules of Lifting

I'm sure the guru's here would have some issues with the finer points of the plan but the overall jist is

Lift like a man
Lift real weights
Eat some damn food (but not too much, or too crappy)

For some reason when I told her those things she didnt believe me but when she read a book she was all over it. Go figure

Hi Lou

1 - Squats in the 8-15 rep range.
2 - Lunges in the 8-15 rep range (per leg).
3 - Sprinting (ever see a sprinter's arse?).
3b - Hill Sprints?

PS - You lucky, lucky man. Don't screw this up.

Indeed. My wife has a tiny butt, but rather redundantly, sometimes emphatically reminds me how she'd hate to have a big butt.

I think I'll have her start w/ stronglifts for a bit till she gets used to the exercises and correct form, then have her switch to 3x5 or SS. Only problem w/ SS is that I haven't really learned PC since I am doing SL myself, so I can't really teach it to her.

Since SL is 2 alternating workouts, I'll probably have her just do those 2 on Monday and Wednesday, and then some more butt specific exercises on Friday with higher reps (e.g. 3x8 or 3x10), where I include some of the following: Lunges, RDLs, GM, sprints/hill sprints, barbell or dumbbell step-ups.

Sadly, sprints will have to be on a treadmill, especially since it's already getting cold and winter is around the corner.

Indeed. My wife has a tiny butt, but rather redundantly, sometimes emphatically reminds me how she'd hate to have a big butt.

damn white girls, that is absurd

force her to obtain some whooty

Do they regular beginner routines. 3x8-12 assistance work for hypertrophy, just like the FAQ says. Make sure she drives through the heel. Maybe have her do some mini-band walks before her lower body lifting, so that her glutes wake up and get involved in the movement.

I tried showing her correct form for the exercises yesterday morning, and the bar is too heavy for her on pretty much all the exercises.

The bar hurts her back/shoulders/neck when she does back squats. I also can't figure out the correct positioning for the bar on her back where she will feel the most comfortable. I told her she'll get used to it, but no dice, so I had her do front squats instead.

Starting weights for squats was the 10-pound bar for now, and deadlifts was 20 pounds.

OHP is almost ok (took the longest for something remotely close to good form), and BP is pretty much a no go since she can't handle the bar. I'll probably have her do the dumbbell versions for these exercises instead for a while.

I'll probably get her to watch the SS DVD. I'm sure it will do more good than harm. If anybody has more advice, don't hesitate.

I guess it will take a few weeks before she advances to a 45-pound barbell. Will work on her form in the meantime. Hopefully she sticks to it and doesn't give up.

Back