• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pro Cycling Discussion 3: 2024 The Year of Crashes?

It took 3 race days since his latest crash for Roglic to crash again, think he is ok, broadcast not live yet
The amount he crashes is bonkers.

To the point where I think he crashes out more often than he finishes GT’s. One of the reasons I’ve always felt has better in a 1 week race

Ok that was a wonderful surprise. I love these punchy boys sliding wins out from under these big teams right now haha.

Derek Gee - I thought he was cooked and was barely hanging on to the FDJ rider, impressed he was able to accelerate again. He’s become quite the rider.

UAE confirms TdF roster
Pogacar
Soler
Adam yates
Almeida
Ayuso
Politt
Wellens
Sivakov

Holy shit that’s one hell of a roster

pogi: "Yates will be my wingman, Ayuso & Almeida are super domestiques for the mountains. Soler & Sivakov can support me both on the flat and in the mountains. And then we have Politt & Wellens, it scares me a bit!"

Last edited:
Ok that was a wonderful surprise. I love these punchy boys sliding wins out from under these big teams right now haha.

Derek Gee - I thought he was cooked and was barely hanging on to the FDJ rider, impressed he was able to accelerate again. He’s become quite the rider.

What a way to score his first world tour win, he looked half dead before he got his second wind!

UAE confirms TdF roster
Pogacar
Soler
Adam yates
Almeida
Ayuso
Politt
Wellens
Sivakov

Holy shit that’s one hell of a roster

pogi: "Yates will be my wingman, Ayuso & Almeida are super domestiques for the mountains. Soler & Sivakov can support me both on the flat and in the mountains. And then we have Politt & Wellens, it scares me a bit!"

Politt when he has to babysit 6 climbers against sprint trains lool, maybe Wellens can help him a bit.

TT prediction: Tarling. It will be a long day in the hot seat for him as he is fourth to start.

Roglic at the finish yesterday. Looks like no skin lost.

GPPS7TvW8AETLDx

Jorgensen and powless really impressed me today - also, gee imo showing he could be a future leader for a punchy stage race with no major mountains that incorporates TT.

the thing that’s getting me with Matteo is his versatility. Classics? Check. TT? Check. Punchy? Check. And from what I’ve seen, he can hang with guys like remco on climbs.

Dude can do it all. If he progresses further in TT or climbing he’d be a huge gc threat for GT. But his size is quite large

Remco "not going for GC" go BRRRRR.Roglic lost 26 seconds in the first 10km and only 13 seconds from 10km to finish at 34km.

Ayuso had a bad day.

BUT WHAT THE FUKC WERE THOSE DAMN EYELASHES ON SOME INEOS HELMETS DEAR GOD???????

Capture.png

Last edited:
Race neutralized, Roglic seems ok, Remco held hi shoulder for a while but is continuing.

Van Baarle and Kruisjwijk to hospital, Visma is cursed

I'm guessing Majka is going to pull for Tadej in tdf? Ayuso took his time getting up.

Early start today for a true mountain test, yesterday it was pretty easy cruising until the finale.

2db21

Derek gee tdf leader confirmed

But but what about Froomie? Maybe he finally has disc brakes that do not rub?? In all seriousness Gee looking like a million bucks, I read he had just done his first ever altitude camp.

Big classics guy Lazkano climbing at a very high level, suprised by his TT and shocked by his climbing.

Back