Prime Wanderlei Silva Vs Luke Rockhold

Luke does not like guys who get on the inside and blast away. I think the answer is pretty obvious in that prime Wand wipes the floor with Luke, his aggression and then-OK-chin would get him on the inside and then it would be Romero x10. IMO.

Wand @ 205 now could beat Luke

People talk way too much smach about Rockholds chin, the guys has just eaten too many bombs, before that he had a good one, his problem was always his defence.
He took some bombs from Jacare and he wasn't out after taking that spinning heel kick by freaking TRT-Rex Vitor, he needed additional ground and pound to stop him.
He never had great defence and after the Vitor fight and probably a lot of hard sparring (AKA seems to be really old school) his chin was no longer the same.
Prime vs. prime I'd give the advantage over Wanderlei, but grappling was never Wanderlei's big weakness, usually he lost when he was outgunned in the striking department/the other guy could take his big shots but he couldn't.

Prime, veins popping out his shoulders Wand would absolutely find Luke's chin eventually, and finish him in devastating fashion.

If Luke traded with Wand, Wand would definitely catch him and finish him. Prime Wand has definitely become underrated

a-comprehensive-list-of-the-fighters-who-have-called-for-title-shots-against-michael-bisping.jpg

giphy.gif
Pointing out that you’re being a tard isn’t being triggered. I mean you posted a gif of Bisping landing a nice stiff jab and then he slaughtered you in response

Pointing out that you’re being a tard isn’t being triggered. I mean you posted a gif of Bisping landing a nice stiff jab and then he slaughtered you in response

You guys are cute sticking up for each other

And Prime Wand survived Cro Cop the first time around; despite Mirko's foot being imprinted on the side of Wand's body. And was able to survive for a bit the 2nd time around.

PRIDE Cro Cop >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Luke in all areas of stand up.

Maybe when Wand eventually catches him Luke panics and gets wand down and submits him? I don't think so as if Wand can survive Arona he can survive Cuckhold.

Anyone who thinks prime Wanderlei wouldn’t KO him dead needs to seriously watch his fights in pride.

Prime Wanderlei was an absolute monster with a good chin and could KO anyone. Late Wanderlei lost his chin but was still a dangerous brawler and I don’t think Luke could have put away a UFC Wanderlei either. It’s not like he’s a one punch, KO artist.

Luke Rockhold does not have the defense to handle a guy like Prime Wandy.

Back