Prime Wanderlei Silva Vs Luke Rockhold

wrestlefan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I know this is a bizarre match up, the only reason I'm posting this is because I dreamed last night they fought. Luke was cocky and taunting Wanderlei to no end, then Wand ended up brutally knocking Rockhold out. Rockhold was so dazed when he came to he was just lying on the mat leg circling (jiu-jitsu drill).

For what it's worth, Silva had short Hair (Arona rematch look) and Luke had Reebok gear with a stronger hairline than he does IRL.

Who takes this one?

It's okay TS. You're not the only Sherdogger to dream about Luke.

Wanderlei can catch Luke in a flurry and finish it if he bum rushes him, but if Luke keeps distance then he'd pick him apart and grapplefuck him

Why is everybody posting about there dreams recently? Is it because there hasn't been a UFC event in over 2 weeks?

Post the instagram follower count next to theirs names and we might consider answering seriously.

This prime vs prime threads are incredibly stupid. You cannot compare a pioneer that was creating the sport with a current fighter who already knew how to train, which strategies are better. Its just nonsense.

pride vs ufc is different. wandy in japan was so roided he was a t-rex

Wand was a wild brawler with zero skills and a questionable chin

He has no chance against Luke

Luke’s chin wouldn’t be able to hold up vs prime wand.

Wand was a wild brawler with zero skills and a questionable chin

He has no chance against Luke

Prime Wand definitely has a chance with Luke's chin and his tendency to drop his hands But I would have Luke favored.

Luke would take him down and bash his head in.

I know this is a bizarre match up, the only reason I'm posting this is because I dreamed last night they fought. Luke was cocky and taunting Wanderlei to no end, then Wand ended up brutally knocking Rockhold out. Rockhold was so dazed when he came to he was just lying on the mat leg circling (jiu-jitsu drill).

For what it's worth, Silva had short Hair (Arona rematch look) and Luke had Reebok gear with a stronger hairline than he does IRL.

Who takes this one?
I believe your dream wants you to go buy some Minoxidil

We talking under USADA btw? Cause prime Silva would be fucken popping, compared too Luke. Now if we allowed IV drips... I might go Rockhold tbh.

Prime gilled Wand I think is too much for Luke and would find his chin and that would be that

Back