Prime Wanderlei Silva Vs Luke Rockhold

I think Wand could catch Luke with a big hook with his head sticking straight up. Though Luke's wrestling could neutralize Wand.

Prime wanderley was picking fights against heavyweights, including hunt and prime crocrop, and putting on a great show. He would have murdered glass luckhold. Some people here are just delusional. Prime wanderley would eat heavyweight shots and not go down easily

PEDs allowed?
IV drips allowed?

Imho Rockhold wins unless we are letting Wand juice to the gills in which case itd only be fair to let Cockhold do the same which then i dont know

Prime Wandy would probably win, then fails a USADA test, and it gets turned into a no contest.

Prob Wandy. He touches Luke on his fragile chin and puts his lights out.

Very bad matchup for Luke.

Last edited:
Post-Bisping Rockhold is a world-killer again I see.

Luke lost his confidence faster than he lost his hair

If Luke dump tackled Wand on his back, theres nothing the axe murderer could do but squirm until Luke locks up a hold. Jus sayin.

I had a dream people stopped posting stupid shit on sherdog.

It was just a dream doe.
tenor.gif

If Luke dump tackled Wand on his back, theres nothing the axe murderer could do but squirm until Luke locks up a hold. Jus sayin.
He better get Wandy down, FAST. Dude couldn't even handle a hook from pillow fists Bisping, if prime Wandy even grazes him once it's night night.

This prime vs prime threads are incredibly stupid. You cannot compare a pioneer that was creating the sport with a current fighter who already knew how to train, which strategies are better. Its just nonsense.

I know, right?

Even a faded destroyed version of Wand would never be able to hang with prime Michael Bisping.

Highlight reel KO for the Axe Murderer.

The last thing you want is poor defense to punches when Wanderlei is throwing the hooks of death.

Wanderlei by savage KO. Luke has poor striking defense and below average takedowns. Prime Wanderlei was a beast in the clinch as well and was never submitted bad match up for Luke.

Rockhold was KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT by one eyed pillow fist Bisping. Imagine PRime Wanderley (that same that murdered RAMPAGE twice) putting his hands on Luck. Are you kidding me?

Prime wanderley was picking fights against heavyweights, including hunt and prime crocrop, and putting on a great show. He would have murdered glass luckhold. Some people here are just delusional. Prime wanderley would eat heavyweight shots and not go down easily
That is very possible, but he needs to make it to fight night, and Prime Wandy
was a walking pharmacy. USADA Bless.

<{anton}>

Pride Silva beats rockhold i think but Silva was taking som heavy peds back then

A few years ago, -lol- " prime wanderlei wouldn't have a chance. Today, his only chance (which wouldn't be a bad one) would to just blitz Luke and hopefully catch Rockhold on that regressed button.
" prime wanderlei " would get dismantled by any top tier 185er today.

....just a reminder to wanderlei, Gegard still hasn't forgotten about that cowardly " April fools joke". You guys are employed by same company so if you happen to be in same building as mousasi, I'd leave .....and quickly.

Back