Prime Tim Kennedy was a monster

You know in the Army we go out of our way to not kill innocents. Liberals ACTUALLY kill babies daily and the sickos call it health care and women’s rights. Twisted world we live in.
Truth

Soldiers are pussy's. Killing inocent people for their puppet masters.
200w(64).gif

Canderson got beat down for 4.5 rounds by Chael, who was shit compared to Kennedy.

If Roger Gracie didn't submit Kennedy, neither is McDonald's black belt Anderoid

Oh and Tim was also a part-time fighter and still accomplished all of these things
Chael would woop Tims ass Chael is a better wrestler a fighter and a better roider

This man has a very underrated resume and is one of the GOAT MMA grapplers

- Lost a highly compeitive decision to a prime Jacare that many thought he won
- Lost another highly competitive decision to a prime Luke Rockhold
- Beat prime Bisping, Lawler, Manhoef and TKOd Romero but was robbed

Kennedy is also one of the only human beings ever to say they outgrappled the great Roger Gracie.

Tim had some good striking and great power as well, showing this when he sent Natal to the shadow realm with one punch and bounced Yoel's head around like a speed bag.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Tim Kennedy would've destroyed any version of Anderson Silva. Anderson isn't doing shit to Kennedy off his back, which is where he'd be for 99% of the fight.
Has he found Hitler yet..?

Or is he still hiding in plain sight..
These are questions I need answers to..
<WhoJeff>

You know in the Army we go out of our way to not kill innocents. Liberals ACTUALLY kill babies daily and the sickos call it health care and women’s rights. Twisted world we live in.

All those dead civilians in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, border regions of Pakistan, Somalia and that’s you going out of your way to NOT kill civilians? Mmmmm doesn’t add up - next thing you’ll be telling me is the US army doesn’t believe in torture

He in reality beat Romero. Yoel was hurt and broke the rules by coming out of his corner late for Rd 3. Should've been DQ'd.

<PlusJuan><WellThere>

This is a retarded ass thread, but I've seen Kennedy in person and he was huge. Crazy these guys can make weight limits like 185lbs, he easily looked 230+ absolutely shredded.

This man has a very underrated resume and is one of the GOAT MMA grapplers

- Lost a highly compeitive decision to a prime Jacare that many thought he won
- Lost another highly competitive decision to a prime Luke Rockhold
- Beat prime Bisping, Lawler, Manhoef and TKOd Romero but was robbed

Kennedy is also one of the only human beings ever to say they outgrappled the great Roger Gracie.

Tim had some good striking and great power as well, showing this when he sent Natal to the shadow realm with one punch and bounced Yoel's head around like a speed bag.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Tim Kennedy would've destroyed any version of Anderson Silva. Anderson isn't doing shit to Kennedy off his back, which is where he'd be for 99% of the fight.
You’re blind if you think his fight with Rockhold was competitive

Pay no mind to these Godless sodomites

Back