2fast2furious

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This man has a very underrated resume and is one of the GOAT MMA grapplers

- Lost a highly compeitive decision to a prime Jacare that many thought he won
- Lost another highly competitive decision to a prime Luke Rockhold
- Beat prime Bisping, Lawler, Manhoef and TKOd Romero but was robbed

Kennedy is also one of the only human beings ever to say they outgrappled the great Roger Gracie.

Tim had some good striking and great power as well, showing this when he sent Natal to the shadow realm with one punch and bounced Yoel's head around like a speed bag.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Tim Kennedy would've destroyed any version of Anderson Silva. Anderson isn't doing shit to Kennedy off his back, which is where he'd be for 99% of the fight.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Tim Kennedy would've destroyed any version of Anderson Silva. Anderson isn't doing shit to Kennedy off his back, which is where he'd be for 99% of the fight.

<36>

What's more, there are rumors that he was in the army or something.

Yup, those women and children didn't stand a chance

Got hit in the head too much.........now spending rest of life looking for Hitler's skeleton in Brazil.

anderson-silva-ufc-102_display_image.png

Canderson got beat down for 4.5 rounds by Chael, who was shit compared to Kennedy.

If Roger Gracie didn't submit Kennedy, neither is McDonald's black belt Anderoid

Oh and Tim was also a part-time fighter and still accomplished all of these things

Any vids on workout routine + diet?

Looking to stay the natural route with those results

Held the glove to against Romero to land his only offence the whole night, otherwise he was getting outclassed. Clearly lost to Jacare and Rockhold despite making it close. He was a good fighter but you are reaching.

Canderson got beat down for 4.5 rounds by Chael, who was shit compared to Kennedy.

If Roger Gracie didn't submit Kennedy, neither is McDonald's black belt Anderoid

Oh and Tim was also a part-time fighter and still accomplished all of these things

That's some serious bias you got. Can't take you seriously when you refer to a fighter as "Canderson".

I was with you for most of that until the Anderson Silva part... I thought you were going to say he would've destroyed any version of Gastelum which I'd agree with. Silva would wreck him though.

Yup, those women and children didn't stand a chance
Oh cmon now. That quote gets taken wildly out of context. Any NATO country that participates in the war on terror has soldiers who have killed women and children. Terrorists are terrorists whether they're a kid or not. A bomb is a bomb.

Edit: I dont care if you hate Tim Kennedy. Just hate him for non stupid reasons. Like hes a cheater or whatever.

This man has a very underrated resume and is one of the GOAT MMA grapplers

- Lost a highly compeitive decision to a prime Jacare that many thought he won
- Lost another highly competitive decision to a prime Luke Rockhold
- Beat prime Bisping, Lawler, Manhoef and TKOd Romero but was robbed

Kennedy is also one of the only human beings ever to say they outgrappled the great Roger Gracie.

Tim had some good striking and great power as well, showing this when he sent Natal to the shadow realm with one punch and bounced Yoel's head around like a speed bag.

He didn't not have skills and weapons or born talent for fighting without guns but fighting was his escape from PTSD that he have because those guns and war

He humiliated Bisping. Made him look like a quadriplegic. Better wrestling than GSP vs. Bisping.

tim kennedy has always sucked.

Oh cmon now. That quote gets taken wildly out of context. Any NATO country that participates in the war on terror has soldiers who have killed women and children. Terrorists are terrorists whether they're a kid or not. A bomb is a bomb.

Edit: I dont care if you hate Tim Kennedy. Just hate him for non stupid reasons. Like hes a cheater or whatever.
Calm down Captain Anxiety. It was just a joke

A guy who was able to survive on the ground with Jacare and Roger is one skilled individual. Good fighter but an annoying human being .

Back