PRIME Kevin Randleman vs Jon "Bones" Jones WHO TAKES IT?

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Id prefer a play by play how it would go down.

QUICK HISTORY FOR THE NEED TO KNOW: I realize many may not have had the privilege seeing Kevin Randleman fight. Kevin Randleman.... One hell of a collegiate wrestler, a former UFC Heavyweight champion at 205 (back then now is UFC LHW). Kevin nearly dethroned the greatest PRIDE heavyweight Fedor Emelianenko by devastating back suplex dropping him on his head in Pride. (should check that out)

With wins over the likes of Pedro Rizzo, one of the first to knockout Mirko Cro Cop in MMA.

The best Kevin Randleman (RIP) vs Jon Jones in a UFC octagon

Who do you have?

QUICK HISTORY FOR THE NEED TO KNOW: I realize many may not have had the privilege seeing Kevin Randleman fight. Kevin Randleman.... One hell of a collegiate wrestler, a former UFC Heavyweight champion at 205 (back then now is UFC LHW). Kevin nearly dethroned the greatest PRIDE heavyweight Fedor Emelianenko by devastating back suplex dropping him on his head in Pride. (should check that out)

With wins over the likes of Pedro Rizzo, one of the first to knockout Mirko Cro Cop in MMA.

Who do you have?
Kevin was a great fighter he will be missed and died too soon. Shit is sad. Ugh but Prime JBJ would win via UD or maybe a sub. Still sucks he passed too soon.

DC is a better wrestler than randleman

Jones is a better wrestler than DC

That slam on Fedor was brutal and amazing how Fedor took it and beat him right after.

Jones has horrific boxing. We can't rule this out:

UxU0T0C.gif

I want Jones to fight Rumble.

Any prime fighter vs coked up Jones would loose. He's the best ever.

Jon Jones....by complete dominance.

Why is this even a question ? , god bless Randleman .... but Jones would of beat him in the first.

Bias aside, Jones is better.
It's not a slight to Randleman

Who do you have?

Kevin couldn't beat Liddell or Rampage. I think he probabaly doesn't get the respect he deserves, but I think Jones is the most talented fighter ever, but with asterisks to his name due to that dick pill stuff and all the shennenegans.

It would look very similar to trt vitor on his back, Kevin would gas and when he did Jon would sub or deliver crucifix elbows from hell. Kevin would definitely have his moments in the fight but Jon would slowly start to take over as the fight progressed.

Randleman would gas within the first 3-4 minutes against Jones, whether in PRIDE, or UFC rules. He'd try to explode with everything he had in him, fail to take Jones out, and Jones' body attack against shorter fighters in the clinch is beyond elite.

Big, massive LOL at anyone who picks Randleman.

I hate Jon 'fake ass' Jones but anyone who is stupid enough to say that Kevin Randleman had anything more than a punchers chance against him is high. Randleman never had more than 5 wins in a row. JJ has NEVER been defeated by anyone or even come close unless you count steve mazzagatti's screw up.

Seriously? Of all past fighters you bring up Randleman?

He defintley had flashes of awesomeness and was a freak specimen but Jones would destroy him on the feet with his length and if he took Jones down would be subbed. Randleman possibly had the worst sub defense ever, like Sage Northcutt bad.

Back