PRIME Kevin Randleman vs Jon "Bones" Jones WHO TAKES IT?

Seriously? Of all past fighters you bring up Randleman?

He defintley had flashes of awesomeness and was a freak specimen but Jones would destroy him on the feet with his length and if he took Jones down would be subbed. Randleman possibly had the worst sub defense ever, like Sage Northcutt bad.
Well would you like a 300th Fedor vs Jones thread? The idea is to get people to see different perspectives. Randleman is like taking Rumble explosiveness and power and putting him with Cormier wrestling. Its interesting. I am aware it doesnt please the McGregor audience or Ronda got murdered by Nunes thread fans but by all means whoever forced you to come in to this thread....tell them whats up lol

Dude, Randleman wasn't even the best in his prime.

Jones is easily the better fighter on paper, and outside of some weird fluke should handle Kevon

View attachment 184597
and you seem like a ghey liberal
I seem like a person who doesn't care about yelling at strangers on the internet. I'm also a big Wu-Tang fan and Kung Fu fan so really I don't think we would dislike each other in person. You just came at a good poster with some nonsense and I didn't like that. I'm financially conservative and I am socially liberal. His post wasn't another Ronda thread. I have JBJ by UD or sub btw.

I seem like a person who doesn't care about yelling at strangers on the internet. I'm also a big Wu-Tang fan and Kung Fu fan so really I don't think we would dislike each other in person. You just came at a good poster with some nonsense and I didn't like that. I'm financially conservative and I am socially liberal.
It was a joke. He is probably not a child.

Attachments

• obama cant ban these guns.jpg
    obama cant ban these guns.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 2
Ok, what about JBJ vs. Bob Sapp in his prime with a black belt and killer instinct? Who wins?

It was a joke. He is probably not a child.
I seem like a person who doesn't care about yelling at strangers on the internet. I'm also a big Wu-Tang fan and Kung Fu fan so really I don't think we would dislike each other in person. You just came at a good poster with some nonsense and I didn't like that. I'm financially conservative and I am socially liberal. His post wasn't another Ronda thread. I have JBJ by UD or sub btw.
Also I made a Jon Jones vs a chimp thread a week ago.

View attachment 184597
and you seem like a ghey liberal
I seem like a person who doesn't care about yelling at strangers on the internet. I'm also a big Wu-Tang fan and Kung Fu fan so really I don't think we would dislike each other in person. You just came at a good poster with some nonsense and I didn't like that. I'm financially conservative and I am socially liberal
Also I made a Jon Jones vs a chimp thread a week ago.
Word. all good. you did try him for seemingly no reason. We all have JBJ winning but it also really blows Randleman died so young. So it's just a nostalgic post. Like I said better than all the Ronda threads.

unfortunately i admit that prime jones (given we put aside that usada thing for a moment) arguably beats anybody. very curious to see he still has it. Yeah he beat OSP but...i want to see him against DC or rumble or Gus (if he comes back) now. maybe he come bac better...

Jones tires out The Monster, finishing him later on or possibly catching him in a guillotine early.

Now Prime Cro Cop vs Jones...

<{jackyeah}>

Randleman wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in hell against Bones.

Jones has horrific boxing. We can't rule this out:

UxU0T0C.gif

I want Jones to fight Rumble.

"Horrific" boxing despite never being dropped, getting rocked, or losing a stand up fight.
Yeah, k. Do jones haters even watch mma?

Jones takes 7 in 10 but Randleman has a solid chance

"Horrific" boxing despite never being dropped, getting rocked, or losing a stand up fight.
Yeah, k. Do jones haters even watch mma?

His boxing isn't good man. Its just not.

His entire game is built around not having to use it.

Remember how bad St Pierre beat Trigg?

Jones would beat Randleman even worse. He would tool him and outclass him in every aspect of the fight game.

Anyone saying Randleman is a Fn idiot.

Also, I feel that this topic was made to make people feel uncomfortable picking a dead fighter to lose, even though he clearly would.
It's like saying "Evan tanner vs Yoel Romero, who takes it?"
The answer is obvious and the question is in poor taste.

His boxing isn't good man. Its just not.

His entire game is built around not having to use it.

Head movement and distance control are part of boxing. If he was bad at it, he would have been hit enough to not be in the position that he's in as an all time great.

Back