PRIME Kevin Randleman vs Jon "Bones" Jones WHO TAKES IT?

a well supplemented randleman would have grinde jones into coco powder

Id prefer a play by play how it would go down.

QUICK HISTORY FOR THE NEED TO KNOW: I realize many may not have had the privilege seeing Kevin Randleman fight. Kevin Randleman.... One hell of a collegiate wrestler, a former UFC Heavyweight champion at 205 (back then now is UFC LHW). Kevin nearly dethroned the greatest PRIDE heavyweight Fedor Emelianenko by devastating back suplex dropping him on his head in Pride. (should check that out)

With wins over the likes of Pedro Rizzo, one of the first to knockout Mirko Cro Cop in MMA.

The best Kevin Randleman (RIP) vs Jon Jones in a UFC octagon

Who do you have?
"Prime" Randleman!?

Don't you mean "Juiced-To-The-Gills" Randleman???

Jones of course. It's like asking who would win between prime Royce Gracie and Demian Maia.

Jones has horrific boxing. We can't rule this out:

UxU0T0C.gif

I want Jones to fight Rumble.
Thats what I am saying people forget how explosive he was. BOOOM

wow really? I tend to agree a little...I feel many people dont remember how explosive Kevin was. He grab jones HE WOULD be airborne
He was ultra-explosive but if we are playing Primes here than JBJ gets the nod. He has shown he can shut down suplexes with his great use of TDD and using his height as an advantage in grappling which is a very rare skill.

randleman during his time as jones would be a scrawny teenager. jones if right now (if randleman was alive) due to randleman being old. not that hard to understand.
randleman via skyscraper knees in pride rules or jones via eyepoke tko in ufc rules.

Seriously? Of all past fighters you bring up Randleman?

He defintley had flashes of awesomeness and was a freak specimen but Jones would destroy him on the feet with his length and if he took Jones down would be subbed. Randleman possibly had the worst sub defense ever, like Sage Northcutt bad.
Jones is "just now focusing on his subs and subbed Machida standing" sheesh

Jon Jones for sure, much better striking and submissions. They both have very good wrestling. Cardio to Jones too.

randleman during his time as jones would be a scrawny teenager. jones if right now (if randleman was alive) due to randleman being old. not that hard to understand.
randleman via skyscraper knees in pride rules or jones via eyepoke tko in ufc rules.
Hence when a thread says prime....meaning when the guy was at their best vs the other guy ....Not currently. You are kidding though I am sure.

I don't know if randleman would(RIP) but I think cro cop would.... even today

Back