PRIME Hendo vs PRIME Liddell

Chuck would pummel Hendo, and somehow Hendo would get a split decision out of it.

Liddell by TKO. Liddel can stop the takedowns and is a better striker. Hendo is tough as nails and packs a punch, but in this fight Liddell has all the advantages. Hes bigger, more reach, better striker, more accurate puncher, etc, etc. His counter punching was pretty slick in his prime. The only thing I could see Hendo doing is winging his big right hand.

Henderson by simply being more versatile, young Dan had the chin, punching power / stand up skills, and killer wrestling & clinch work, no way Liddell kickboxed a win against young Dan Henderson

Depends on what kind of fight. A stand and exchange then Hendo

Chuck using his reach and footwork than Chuck

It is hard to imagine Liddell trying to avoid engaging though and staying on the outside. Although he did love to counter-punch. Man I would have liked to see that fight

Chuck. Did Hendo ever beat anyone in their prime? Hendo is a phenomenal fighter, but he is not one of the all time greats and he has never been the best in his division.

Middleweight & Welterweight champion of Pride in his prime...best in his division in his prime man, Dan was beating top world ranked opponents, back when Dan was in his "prime", Liddell was the man, much respect to Liddell and all his accomplishments, but imo, Dan would of beat Liddell in thea respective primes.

Henderson by simply being more versatile, young Dan had the chin, punching power / stand up skills, and killer wrestling & clinch work, no way Liddell kickboxed a win against young Dan Henderson

He's beaten better strikers and better wrestlers. I just don't see what Dan brings to the table besides a brutal right hand that Liddell could avoid without much trouble.

Middleweight & Welterweight champion of Pride in his prime...best in his division in his prime man, Dan was beating top world ranked opponents, back when Dan was in his "prime", Liddell was the man, much respect to Liddell and all his accomplishments, but imo, Dan would of beat Liddell in thea respective primes.

I think people forget hendo could run hot and cold. He can KO Wanderlei Silva, but lose to Misaki and get a very questionable decision time and time again. He was not a world beater.

This is one of my all-Time favorite dream fights , Chuck by close decision in a war

Dan by spinning backfist in the center of the pride ring, Chuck goes unconcious like he did against "Ace"

He's beaten better strikers and better wrestlers. I just don't see what Dan brings to the table besides a brutal right hand that Liddell could avoid without much trouble.

I think people forget hendo could run hot and cold. He can KO Wanderlei Silva, but lose to Misaki and get a very questionable decision time and time again. He was not a world beater.

Def see what your saying, but prime liddell got his ass handed to him by a boxer
wreslter named Quinton, and he lost to some mediocre competition.back than, I know Saku was awesome back in the day but he wasnt no Wanderlei Silva style fighter,

Def see what your saying, but prime liddell got his ass handed to him by a boxer
wreslter named Quinton, and he lost to some mediocre competition.back than, I know Saku was awesome back in the day but he wasnt no Wanderlei Silva style fighter,

Rampage has a very different style, though. His boxing is crisp and he punches straight which is an effective counter to Chucks looping punches. Also, Rampage has very good punch defense and footwork.

Hendo has none of these things and his striking basically consists of winging his 5 finger death punch over and over and leaving himself open to Liddells accurate counter punching. MMAmath doesn't work on this one.

The Quinton that fought Chuck in the UFC was at his best, he was mean,nasty,full of confidence and Juanito had him looking pin point with his hands and in great pyshical condition.

I think Prime vs. Prime, Chuck would've beat Hendo by ref stoppage, I think Chuck could find the openings better and take some hard shots

Back