Prime frank vs Ken?

ken vs jonston.. that version of ken absolutely destroys him

ive never seen prime ken gas

Because back then Ken was fighting guys with the closed guard, flat on your back BJJ trying to work double wrist control; it was antiquated even for the late 90s. Frank would make him work with a open guard like he made Tito work. Forcing Ken to work in spurts and never really settling into a position would have him slowing down.

I just can't see Ken finishing Frank. Because of that, I just expect it to get back to standing eventually and Ken getting absolutely punished on a failed TD or standing there still.

Ken couldn't stand with Frank at all, I just don't see it. If we're talking no rounds, open space like a gym fight; I guess I could see Ken getting on top and just being there for like 45 minutes in brutal attrition.

Realistically in a sanctioned fight, either 10 or 5 minute rounds, eventually they would get stood up and Frank would hurt him, bad. Beginning of the third round or something like that, an exhausted Ken just gets pummeled standing.

Frank had weak striking in his pancrase days. Rutten pulverised him on the feet. He developed it later, particularly in his post comeback career where he had really developed his boxing. But at that point he was a small mw with many physical problems and bad knees. We are talking prime vs prime.

Frank had weak striking in his pancrase days. Rutten pulverised him on the feet. He developed it later, particularly in his post comeback career where he had really developed his boxing. But at that point he was a small mw with many physical problems and bad knees. We are talking prime vs prime.

We are talking about prime vs prime, so why are you using Pancrase for Frank? Frank's prime is '99 while Ken is most likely '94 or '95; makes no sense.

Prime Frank destroys prime Ken like BJ Penn on Joe Stevenson.

upload_2016-8-6_16-53-5.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-8-6_16-52-28.png
    upload_2016-8-6_16-52-28.png
    66.3 KB · Views: 1
Back