Prime Fedor with no belly at 237lbs

rumor-is-fedor-and-cro-cop-are-rematching-in-september-but-dont-go-celebrating-just-yet.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Isn't this "prime" Fedor?
That hgh prime gut Fedor lol

Now days Fedor is known as the old, bald, fat bellied Russian bear and everyone acts like he should be fighting at 205. In reality Fedor used be in insane shape at HW, he was built like a tank. 237lbs with no belly. Insane speed, insane power, great grappling, powerful GnP and an Iron Chin and absolutely fearless.

Fedor in 2003:
e8f68a70d86c38e8dd57e7125d3e7781.png

ca8a469821fb94f8becf08769e170881.png

3222.jpg

Fedor in 2018
fedor-emelianenko-frank-mir-bellator-1981.jpg

Fedor looks older but Big Nog of today looks like he could be the grandfather of the Nog from back then.

And most 240-and-under HW are basically the same size as a modern LHW.
That’s why a LHW can’t be the GOAT. They diet, starve, and dehydrate, in order to avoid HW.

Last edited:
That's one of the biggest sherdog myths that Fedor never was a real HW. Actually all great HWs competed around 235-245: Werdum, Cain, JDS, Big Nog etc. Most of them considerably taller than Fedor, thus necessarily a bit less bulky (e.g. Werdum). Fedor always had the ideal size for HW (maybe a tad bit short), those guys who cut to make 265 normally suck.

So let's appreciate Fedor as the great fighter he was but let's stop making shit up about how he was even greater because he was such a small HW. He was not.
He was small dude. Shut the fuck up

Why are Fedor fans so obessed with his body and posting pictures of his body?

The obsession is quite disturbing.

Now days Fedor is known as the old, bald, fat bellied Russian bear and everyone acts like he should be fighting at 205. In reality Fedor used be in insane shape at HW, he was built like a tank. 237lbs with no belly. Insane speed, insane power, great grappling, powerful GnP and an Iron Chin and absolutely fearless.

Fedor in 2003:
e8f68a70d86c38e8dd57e7125d3e7781.png

ca8a469821fb94f8becf08769e170881.png

3222.jpg

Fedor in 2018
fedor-emelianenko-frank-mir-bellator-1981.jpg

Was he really 237lbs? In those early fights? He usually was 230 to 235lbs carrying 20lbs of fat or more. Even in those top pictures the body fat % is higher than average. He could be a MW or LHW if he got shredded. Hell he could be like Cormier if he cut enough water weight and lost 10lbs. Cormier is chubby strong and cut from 230lbs

And wasn' he 240lbs? Against Mir?

Was he really 237lbs? In those early fights? He usually was 230 to 235lbs carrying 20lbs of fat or more. Even in those top pictures the body fat % is higher than average. He could be a MW or LHW if he got shredded. Hell he could be like Cormier if he cut enough water weight and lost 10lbs. Cormier is chubby strong and cut from 230lbs

And wasn' he 240lbs? Against Mir?

he weighed in at 237 against Nog in the first fight.

weighed in at 233 against Mirko because he leaned out training kick boxing and because he was grappling less due to injuries.

by the time he was in affliction he was 230lbs but with a belly.

he was super religious and was fasting for a russian orthodox holiday right around the hendo fight and came in at 223lbs.

Yeah I remember him fighting around 232 for some Pride fights. We're talking early to mid 2,000's when he looked his best. I'd rather have a 240 Fedor at this point than a 220 something.

on another note Nog looked so skinny, definitely wasnt on peds. and he took on roided-out monsters like Sapp

Fedors peak years ( 2003 - 2006 ) he was around 230 - 235 , the man was an awesome force and the GOAT HW , he will fuck Cheals ass and make him humble the no good motherfucker :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: wannabe gangster jabroni.

fedor-emelianenko-mma-739036_544_785.jpg

The god of HW MMA

fedor.jpg

That's one of the biggest sherdog myths that Fedor never was a real HW. Actually all great HWs competed around 235-245: Werdum, Cain, JDS, Big Nog etc. Most of them considerably taller than Fedor, thus necessarily a bit less bulky (e.g. Werdum). Fedor always had the ideal size for HW (maybe a tad bit short), those guys who cut to make 265 normally suck.

So let's appreciate Fedor as the great fighter he was but let's stop making shit up about how he was even greater because he was such a small HW. He was not.

I am going to respectfully disagree. Fedor was 6 ft. tall and fought in Pride at 230, with a gut. He said he would fight Henderson at 220. He would be an average size 205er today.

Rampage just fought at 253 with less fat than Fedor. All of these current top 205ers are at least as big as Fedor: Cormier, Gustafason, Oezdemir, Texera, Latifi, Blachowicz.....

I appreciate Fedor's accomplishments but he could have fought at 205. Forrest, Liddell, Ortiz, Bonnar all got up to 240+ in the off-season....with less fat than Fedor.

For most of Fedor's career, the $ was at heavyweight. I believe this is why he never cut weight.

I dont get why he comes in so out of shape. He looked much better against Hendo when he was 220, was flying in with punches way faster than what he's throwing now. I get that is was a while ago, but I'm pretty sure he was much looser against Hendo because of that.

I dont get why he comes in so out of shape. He looked much better against Hendo when he was 220, was flying in with punches way faster than what he's throwing now. I get that is was a while ago, but I'm pretty sure he was much looser against Hendo because of that.

i thought he looked bad against hendo. He came in at 223 because he was religious and fasting that month. But he looked slow and weak to me in that fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back