• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prime Fedor vs Jon Jones

I don’t think half the fight was on the ground. Also Fedor had a hand injury which limited his grappling.
it was pretty close to half of each round. more than half in round 1 and slightly less in round 2.

Fedor would probably KO him standing but if Jon’s chin held up he would panic wrestle into a deep armbar

fedor via 1-2 round tko/armbar easily
jones incredibly overrated by ufc sheeps, never tested himself against HWs and constantly got beaten by Arlovski during sparring
just lol

Prime Fedor you fucking morons.

Prime Fedor nearly got stopped from that exact same sequence against Fujita. Because Fedor has always been overly aggressive.

I'm honestly baffled by the fact that people could seriously think that such an analytical fighter like Jones wouldn't find Fedor's tendencies and make him pay for it like he does with literally everybody else.

One of the reasons I am losing interest in mma is the fans that have been groomed by the UFC.

What in a fight have you seen to be Jon Jones weakness? He is great all around. He would have a massive reach advantage and would use his length and push kmeesto keep Fedor at Bay. Plus I think Jon could get him down and keep him there. Fedor is great but Jon is just better overall
Only he's not.

how many ko's did prime fedor have?
1437039407-e9jTnkq.jpg

Prime Fedor is no match against Jon Jones. First of all Jon Jones isn't in his prime yet and he said he's still a baby in the sport. He plans to move up the HW to become the two-division champion. He's got 10 more years left and plans to fight 3 times a year.

Once Jon Jones retires. I don't want to hear anybody comparing Goat JJ with any other MMA fighter.

I've been watching Price since 2003 so I'm a huge Fedor fan, he's the HW GOAT. I'm also a huge Jon fan, after he took out Shogun I became a believer and now I'm one of his biggest fans, he can do no wrong.

Prime vs Prime, Jon is on another level. Fedors only tool on the outside standing is closing the distance with haymakers and going for a body clinch to Judo throw. Jon is too good at Greco for that to work. Jon would tool Fedor from the outside standing. Also Fedor didn't have to deal with elbows, they would be a major factor if legal.

Probably Fedor by armbar. Jones is great, but has long limbs that Are easier to catch. Even Vitor did. I don’t see Fedor, that most certainly trained with the worlds best Wrestlers every day, struggle with a college wrestler.

Probably Fedor by armbar. Jones is great, but has long limbs that Are easier to catch. Even Vitor did. I don’t see Fedor, that most certainly trained with the worlds best Wrestlers every day, struggle with a college wrestler.
C’mon. Jones isn’t just some untested college wrestler. He’s at least held his own against DC, an Olympic wrestler. You don’t think fedor would struggle with jones wrestling? And why was he training with the worlds best wrestlers every day?

Vitor was one instance in one fight and he’s never been in trouble on the ground otherwise. It’s like using fujita as evidence fedor would get ko’d for lots of his fights, since most were better strikers than fujita.

Back