Prime Day tomozzles

Some Christmas lights and smart plugs if I'm not sick of the event at the end of the day. Working in an industry where Prime Day matters strips any joy of the event out at this point.

If it’s on sale I’m getting more 3d filament.

Got a Creality K1, been printing up a storm for my kiddo. Space marine helmets, bolter, etc.

Gonna print him some Batman stuff for Halloween. He’s gonna be with his mom but that doesn’t mean I can’t ensure he doesn’t have a badass costume.

If it’s on sale I’m getting more 3d filament.

Got a Creality K1, been printing up a storm for my kiddo. Space marine helmets, bolter, etc.

Gonna print him some Batman stuff for Halloween. He’s gonna be with his mom but that doesn’t mean I can’t ensure he doesn’t have a badass costume.

Oh yeah punk? I got a 3d scanner and resin printer on top of my filament printer. Why are you gonna* give your children subpar filament stuff. I'd be so embarrassed

Jk bro. You must be an awesome dad.

the fuck is prime day? some British tomfoolery I'd imagine.

sorry i didn't proof read your 100 word link. lool

wtf is Tomozzles? some British butt fuckery i'd imagine.
It was 3 sentences and a link, not our fault you have the attention span of a retarded goldfish... do you know how to click on hyperlinks or do we need to give you a very basic lesson in internetting?

Don’t click the link bruh. It’ll download aids into your computer. It’s British fuckery, as you say.

Back