Media Troll attacks Kevin Holland, Holland apologizes for performance to fans

No shame in what he did but Holland is a warrior so of course he's gonna apologize.
But like DC said his coach shouldn't have forced him to verbally quit. MMA corners need to stop being greedy bums and throw the towel more often.

I like Kevin as a fighter. Dude don't shit talk and owns up to his abilities. Sure he might be out matched in some fights but he always tries to bring it. You could also tell Kevin didn't want to continue as that rib injury was painful as fuck. Wish his coach would have been quicker in calling it after knowing it was a rib (broken rib most likely) injury.

I like Kevin as a fighter. Dude don't shit talk and owns up to his abilities. Sure he might be out matched in some fights but he always tries to bring it. You could also tell Kevin didn't want to continue as that rib injury was painful as fuck. Wish his coach would have been quicker in calling it after knowing it was a rib (broken rib most likely) injury.
its like everyone except his coach knew that shit was over. Fighters just cant bring themselves to say it so you cant leave that shit in his hands.

I remember when De La Hoya was on the stool after taking a horrendous beating from Pacman and his coach was asking if he was ok with him stopping the fight. It took every ounce of his being to give the slightest almost imperceptible nod.

These guys have been on that stool before and willed themselves to fight through the pain. I took one look at how he was reacting to that injury and I knew the fight was over and was shocked when it looked like his corner was considering sending him out there.

its like everyone except his coach knew that shit was over. Fighters just cant bring themselves to say it so you cant leave that shit in his hands.

I remember when De La Hoya was on the stool after taking a horrendous beating from Pacman and his coach was asking if he was ok with him stopping the fight. It took every ounce of his being to give the slightest almost imperceptible nod.

These guys have been on that stool before and willed themselves to fight through the pain. I took one look at how he was reacting to that injury and I knew the fight was over and was shocked when it looked like his corner was considering sending him out there.
I agree. How many times did the corner ask him if he wanted to keep fighting? All this was being shown right on camera. It was easy to see how much pain he was in, yet he never wanted to quit himself.

Yea fam dat’s exactly wut mi rate aboot Kev 💯 man always keep it real no fakin’ vibes 🤷🏾‍♂️ iono why ppl cya just be demself oot here fi real tho like jus be yuh 🫵 nah need fi put on no front 🤔

Back