Media Ilia Topuria to Makachev: "The kids that hang out with you will try to cross a line they can't come back from"

The funny thing is that it isn't even his friends that will cross the line. It would be his 'brothers' that have nothing to do with Makhachev lmao. It is a byproduct of his religion, but unfortunately it attracts many fanatics.

nah, it's more like "mob" mentality and you can find it everywhere.

for what is worth in my country this kind of behaviour used to be named "the american way" because we were told that an honorable man'd fight 1 vs 1 and that only people from the usa were proud and happy to fight 2-3-4 vs 1; the younger generations here were teached differently after a decade of erasing every music genre but rap, gangsta life's movies etc etc.

Last edited:
I don't consider a lot of what those guys did trash talk (other than conor) but I could have missed a lot. I think a lot of those guys believed what they were saying, were just speaking their mind on a few subjects, and that rubbed people the wrong way. They didn't seem to be determined to aggravate the nurmagomedovs.

Ilia on the other hand is clearly playing games with them, going back and forth, and trying to provoke them.
BSD and Bobby accused them of using PEDs, BSD said he would beat Makh basically every time there was a microphone in his face.

But no one really paid them any mind. I think it's because they are both Caucasian that they are going back and forth with Ilia.

The funny thing is that it isn't even his friends that will cross the line. It would be his 'brothers' that have nothing to do with Makhachev lmao. It is a byproduct of his religion, but unfortunately it attracts many fanatics.
Aaaaaaa sharaaaaaap

I thought that comeback was cold from Ilia.

Ilia is smaller but more skilled imo. His gas tank is not like Makhachev and I think that will be the difference maker. But make no mistake, this fight would be an absolute war.

Ilia is a better version of Poirier everywhere. And we saw Islam struggle at times with him
More skilled ?

Whenever Islam doesn’t blitz through someone we are immediately surprised. You probably thought Dustin was doing well when in reality he was just surviving and was not as easy to look good against.

At no time was he a challenge to Islam.

BSD and Bobby accused them of using PEDs, BSD said he would beat Makh basically every time there was a microphone in his face.

But no one really paid them any mind. I think it's because they are both Caucasian that they are going back and forth with Ilia.
I think everyone else except Charles (don’t know how he was talking shit or being disrespectful?) and Merab (what did he say, except he is not interested in fighting Umar?) have been talking about their PED use. Many of them have been busted for PEDs so one can kinda see, why it’s a topic.

"I don't need to cross lines but it seems like the kids that hang out with you will try to cross a line they can't come back from."
This really sounds like he's warning Islam that he's going to be molested by his friends.

I don't really consider that trash talk since they weren't speaking to Islam as much as they were just speaking about him.

You're peobably right though and I'm splitting hairs, but those guys were beating around the bush, whereas illia is diving into the bush head first. I find it refreshing

Last edited:
The Nurmagestani Bathtub Posse is known to gang up on a man with 5+ people (like pussies) so Ilia better take care
True. Illia is an honorable man who would never....oh wait. Hand sanitizer boy had to have his bro's "hold him back" when he attacked Paddy who was by himself.

Back