• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

President Trump: Creation of Space Force, 6th Branch of US Military

Ssssoooo... next US warship will be the USS Star Destroyer Mad Dog?

Well, the Trump admin is about as competent as the idiots in Space Balls but much meaner!

I can't watch the video, but of course Trump articulated the need for this branch of the army and provided the costs, right?!?

Try to be more subtle. It ruins the forum when the trolling becomes extremely obvious.

I was completely, 100% serious. I would pick Paige Van Zant to win a fist fight with Donald Trump. He's about as alpha as a gay turtle stuck on it's back.

Get rid of welfare for the parasites. Boom, space money.

You're right. I know one family sucking millions out of the government right now, and they're using it on fucking golf trips! Unheard of!!!

New uniforms, badges, insignias, missions...weapons?

Gonna be interesting.

No biggie just America scuttling yet another treaty that is vital to future human cooperation

But hey at least the uniforms will be snazzy

fuck this gay earth-moon system

You know that Russia is one those countries you have to trust to keep the treaty? Do you trust them? Remember what happened in the Ukraine? That was against international law but somehow Russia still did it. You live in a static world where people play by the rules and you want to freeze us there. We should just assume from now on that Russia will always obey international law and adjust our foreign policy that way. Because hey, it is the law after all and everybody follows that.

Again, sit back. This isn't a time for people like you. You don't belong here.

The Constitution is some bible to you. Nothing is sacred. Don't you fuckin get that? That is reality. Why are you bound to a document from hundreds of years ago? You are static and servile.

Never complain about politics ever again. Never fucking ever. You lost that card with this tripe.

No biggie just America scuttling yet another treaty that is vital to future human cooperation

But hey at least the uniforms will be snazzy

fuck this gay earth-moon system
Maybe Ragnarok will happen and I can finally see if Thor is the Hemsworth version or the God of War version...

Get rid of welfare for the parasites. Boom, space money.
That would be funny if it was not likely something that would be contemplated by the US gov't. Get rid of all budget lines that are not diverting every penny into the military complex. lol. OK the prison complex can keep some money too.

Trump just wants to be the first person pissed on in space.

Last edited:
It pretty much already exists but without the stupid name.
America's super-secret X-37B plane returns to Earth after nearly TWO YEARS aloft
"The X-37B spacecraft looks somewhat like a scaled down version of the space shuttle, although at 29 feet long it's about a third of the size. The unmanned spacecraft was launched from Cape Canaveral on 11 December 2012 atop an Atlas V rocket and the Air Force won’t say what it was doing for so long in space, other than it was conducting "in-orbit experiments"...

It's not really large enough to grab enemy satellites for examination, although it's certainly conceivable that the X-37B could carry weaponry capable of taking out enemy birds. But that's a last-resort situation, once you start blowing up satellites then the clouds of debris created can be equally deadly to friend or foe in orbit.

What's more likely is that the X37-B is an observation platform that can be easily maneuvered around in orbit. The spacecraft has a large fuel tank – in comparison to most reconnaissance satellites – and could be moved around in orbit to check out new targets before being refueled and sent back up."

Edit: I wonder if the Air Force will be willing to have its role usurped by this upstart.

I hope the special forces guys are called the Ginyu squad

"We need to reign in government spending!!!"

"So how about a Space Force! Sounds cool right? Ok so first things first, I'm gonna need about a trillion dollars, cash...."

Quickest way to get to $1 trillion budget for military spending, add a sixth branch to the military and put them in space.

so i guess we can stop worrying about asteroids

Join the space Corp today! Maybe it'll accept fatties since you don't need to do pull ups in zero g
starship-troopers-2-470x310@2x.jpg

Breaking news! Trump is demanding that a special counsel be appointed to investigate possible collusion between former President Obama and Lord Fireflight , leader of the planet Pluto! When asked how is it possible that Obama and Lord Fireflight can communicate, considering Pluto is 7.5 billion kilometers from Earth? Trump then responded by saying “stay tuned, Lord Fireflight is a sick, sick, man”!

When pressed on the matter Sarah Huckabee said she has nothing else to add to the matter and that Trump is allowed to express his feelings. Furthermore anymore questions regarding Lord Fireflight will be handled by Trump’s personal attorneys!

Back