• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

President Trump: Creation of Space Force, 6th Branch of US Military

LMFAO...Space Force...LMFAO... I really hope it isn't called that...That will be fucking stupid.

Anyways, I agree in investing more in space tho...They should up NASA's funding......As for an actual Military Branch in Space......As much as I wish countries would work together to explore the universe....I know it's inevitably, space wars will happen....So might as well create a military branch.

However, Trump probably just did this to get more headlines lol.

I was thinking this could help Tesla. Musk will be up to this. We need to leave rule worshipping people in the past and break out.

I'm guessing one of the first things attacked in the next big war would be satellites and internet and utilities.
This is something I've thought about a bit. It's actually this reason why US Cyber Command was stood up, but I guess that a Space Force would be responsible for the physical protection of US satellites and the physical destruction of enemy satellites? Right now, very few actually know.

he must have watched a Star Trek re-run

can just imagine him calling a ship "the Enterprise" and claiming he thought of it

Good the Military Complex is starving and needs a big budget increase and this could be a great catalyst.

finalfrontier_newthumb.png

President Trump has announced a DOD directive to establish a 6th branch of the US Military, a US Space Force.

Well, he can pay for it out of his pocket. DoD is lacking money in all sorts of areas and the President wants to create an extra branch of the military? A monumental waste of money that could go into more important areas. NASA and the U.S. Air Force can handle space, the final frontier...

Why do I get the sinking feeling that this is just another "HEY!!!! Look over THERE!!!!"

<mma3>

Why don't you get with the program and jump on board for the big win?;)

See you at Space Marine Boot Camp!:D

Yes I often find myself thinking that the US doesn't spend enough money on our military. Fuck universal healthcare, we need one of these bad boys stat...

Now that would be winning bigly alright. Wait till you see the size of it, it's going to be tremendous, amazing, you're going to love it.

American dominance in space. So important.

I'm not sure we'd need a new branch of the military, seems like a special ops thing to me.

Maybe a new Army/Air Force/Navy/Marine joint pilots group?

Right. China won't take any military steps into space. Laws just magically make people not do things. Might rules you clown. DO you know how many treaties and international laws the US and China break every fuckin day? Sit back and let people of action take over. Not lackeys tied to rules. YOu are gonna get us all killed.

Oh yeah, nothing says "I wanna keep the peace" like screaming "HAY GUISE, LET'S WEAPONIZE SPACE!"

You could easily use your logic to destroy the Constitution, but you're obviously too fucking stupid to see where your puerile bullshit falls apart. It's almost like you idiots have never heard of SDI and the huge international shitshow (and near war) that turned out to be.

Breaking: the UK Ministry of Defence has just released the first official image of Britain's elite Royal Space Navy.

boy_inventor.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure the protection of satellites requires a seperate branch but there are important assets in orbit.

Imo should be an air force function.

Can we castrate anyone who cheers for this while also cheering for EPA regulations to be removed?

We don't have money to spend making sure our water is clean, but we got money for a fucking Space Force? Anyone who actually suggests that, doesn't have a legal right to a working pair of balls.

Ah America. The land where even an out of shape, overly sensitive man rustled by comments about his hand size, can be called Alpha.

I wish the laws of nature still applied to us. A 5 foot tall, semi-athletic woman would've beat the shit out of Trump for some fruit by now.

Try to be more subtle. It ruins the forum when the trolling becomes extremely obvious.

Oh yeah, nothing says "I wanna keep the peace" like screaming "HAY GUISE, LET'S WEAPONIZE SPACE!"

You could easily use your logic to destroy the Constitution, but you're obviously too fucking stupid to see where your puerile bullshit falls apart. It's almost like you idiots have never heard of SDI and the huge international shitshow (and near war) that turned out to be.

You know that Russia is one those countries you have to trust to keep the treaty? Do you trust them? Remember what happened in the Ukraine? That was against international law but somehow Russia still did it. You live in a static world where people play by the rules and you want to freeze us there. We should just assume from now on that Russia will always obey international law and adjust our foreign policy that way. Because hey, it is the law after all and everybody follows that.

Again, sit back. This isn't a time for people like you. You don't belong here.

The Constitution is some bible to you. Nothing is sacred. Don't you fuckin get that? That is reality. Why are you bound to a document from hundreds of years ago? You are static and servile.

Can we castrate anyone who cheers for this while also cheering for EPA regulations to be removed?

We don't have money to spend making sure our water is clean, but we got money for a fucking Space Force? Anyone who actually suggests that, doesn't have a legal right to a working pair of balls.

Get rid of welfare for the parasites. Boom, space money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back