Elections President Trump a 4 year acid trip recap

> Didn't bring back troops as promised (Obama actually brought more troops back than Trump lmao):

_114280934_optimised-us_troops-nc.png

The reduction of troops was much greater under President Obama, as both large-scale deployments in Iraq and Afghanistan ended during his years in charge.​

You can thank Cheney and her cronies for keeping troops in Afghanistan. Trump actually tried to withdraw from there.

Funny there were no such riots during obama years - guess obama was better at his job

Yeah, there were no riots over Trayvon Martin or Mike Brown, right?

The difference is that Democrat officials weren't giving those shit heels cover. They weren't telling police to stand down and refusing Federal assistance to quell the riots. The media wasn't outright encouraging the rioting either. Unlike now, where they just let their cities burn and embolden the rioters, while Dems and the Liberal media encourage the unrest.

He didnt but neither did congress
Congress was busy with the House off committing treason. A doctored Russian hoax that the Dem's orchestrated, a Shampeachment to divert attention from their communist goals, in bed relationship with Big Tech warlords... Pelosi also had many hair appointments while the serfs she locked down in her home state sat home unemployed and riddled with pain.

He also renegotiated NAFTA giving the U.S. a much better deal, signed 3 peace deals with nations in the Middle East, brought soldiers home, signed a bill that makes cruelty to animals a federal felony, announced Space Force, made America the world's largest producer of crude oil, signed The First Step Act which is criminal justice reform, and a lot of other shit as well. The list would be long.
He surpassed Obama’s drone strikes in 2 years.
He got rid of our rules that track civilian casualties.
He abandoned the Iran nuclear deal.
He pulled out of the INF.
he sold nuclear tech to Saudi Arabia.
He sold f35s to uae
He vetoed bipartisan support to end us involve in Yemen.
He assassinated a general, risking war with Iran.
his peace deals were weak. Israel & Sudan? C’mon...
getting out of Afghanistan would have been something, but....but...

Yeah, there were no riots over Trayvon Martin or Mike Brown, right?

The difference is that Democrat officials weren't giving those shit heels cover. They weren't telling police to stand down and refusing Federal assistance to quell the riots. The media wasn't outright encouraging the rioting either. Unlike now, where they just let their cities burn and embolden the rioters, while Dems and the Liberal media encourage the unrest.
I can't believe how long it took someone to point out how stupid that claim was. Some deranged tyt viewer literally sniped dallas officers during obama's term.

@Fanu doing strong work in this thread. Rare to see someone actually source their claims with primary sources.

He surpassed Obama’s drone strikes in 2 years.
He got rid of our rules that track civilian casualties.
He abandoned the Iran nuclear deal.
He pulled out of the INF.
he sold nuclear tech to Saudi Arabia.
He sold f35s to uae
He vetoed bipartisan support to end us involve in Yemen.
He assassinated a general, risking war with Iran.
his peace deals were weak. Israel & Sudan? C’mon...
getting out of Afghanistan would have been something, but....but...

Yep, I'm aware of that. I'm not really a fan of everything Trump does, I just prefer him to Joe Biden. That's what people have a hard time understanding, is that you can prefer Trump to Biden but not necessarily be a fan of Trump. I think the same is true for people who are voting not for Biden, but either "for Trump" or "against Trump", and Biden may have little to do with it.

Funny there were no such riots during obama years - guess obama was better at his job

also right wingers did do this:

12204810-3x2-xlarge.jpg

_112053965_gettyimages-1211398264.jpg

200415-michigan-protest-video-tease__415481.jpg
BLM riots started under Obama , cops shot in Dallas. Baltimore riots ... do more research lay off the TDS

Yep, I'm aware of that. I'm not really a fan of everything Trump does, I just prefer him to Joe Biden. That's what people have a hard time understanding, is that you can prefer Trump to Biden but not necessarily be a fan of Trump. I think the same is true for people who are voting not for Biden, but either "for Trump" or "against Trump", and Biden may have little to do with it.
Yeah, I have no problem with folks who have given in thought and feel trump edges out Biden. I disagree with it, but it’s not like you’re a MAGAtard who lacks anyobjectivity. I was voting third party again until he had the police attack peaceful protestors just so he could get a photo-op— Biden would not even think of doing that.

He didn't start any wars TBH. You lefties said he would throw nukes left and right the first 6 months.

He tried. Gary Cohn kept distracting him with puppets and removing the orders from his desk.

Trump didn't start any wars abroad, but the LEFT was successful in igniting civil unrest in US though.

6N4T5UC7INDGJMCCUX5T63V3WU.jpg

1duct5.jpg

I fixed that for you. I am certain you meant to say that the Left has done an incredible job at creating civil unrest in the USA.

also right wingers did do this:

12204810-3x2-xlarge.jpg

_112053965_gettyimages-1211398264.jpg

200415-michigan-protest-video-tease__415481.jpg
At least there were zero negligent discharges. NFAC starts marching around today probably shoot at least a few of their own.

Yeah, I have no problem with folks who have given in thought and feel trump edges out Biden. I disagree with it, but it’s not like you’re a MAGAtard who lacks anyobjectivity. I was voting third party again until he had the police attack peaceful protestors just so he could get a photo-op— Biden would not even think of doing that.

Nah, I'm not all MAGA in on this deal. My feelings won't have any trouble rebounding from a Trump loss. To me it will be like any other presidential election and there will be another one in 4 years. I do think people need to calm the F down no matter who wins.

Vic Berger is hilarious. Always hilarious editing. His videos of Jim Bakker are also really good.

Following your logic we might as well depose a large majority of governments in the world right now. Their faults have been less visible because they werent as loud as Trump and make use of political language, but European leaders have failed too. So I guess the supposed professional standard is pretty damn low.
In America we have elections. I’m not sure how they pick or remove leaders in Europe but however way it works in over there, they got to replace the leaders of the countries that had a poor or slow or ineffective response to the virus.

You must realize. There are places in the world, with dense populations where the leadership was able to control the spread and keep people safe.

That is the standard and many have failed and should be replaced. There is absolutely no excuse to re-elect Donald Trump based on how he handled Covid, the civil unrest and the economy.

In America we have elections. I’m not sure how they pick or remove leaders in Europe but however way it works in over there, they got to replace the leaders of the countries that had a poor or slow or ineffective response to the virus.

You must realize. There are places in the world, with dense populations where the leadership was able to control the spread and keep people safe.

That is the standard and many have failed and should be replaced. There is absolutely no excuse to re-elect Donald Trump based on how he handled Covid, the civil unrest and the economy.
Remind us all, what was the Dems stance when Covid first hit? Here's Pelosi's response.

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area...o-encourage-people-amid-fears-of-coronavirus/

Wow, Trump and the right have been rioting and destroying small businesses lately? Just wow.

Your right, the right stick to super peaceful protests, like plotting to kidnap and possibly execute state governors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back