Elections President Trump a 4 year acid trip recap

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score

Before you go raging is this thread worthy or TDS watch the video because it's wild.

Warning don't watch this video high because your brain will overload. Better to watch it without any drugs or alcohol in your system because it's already trippy as far you could handle.

It's like a 70's infomercial meets cheech and chong on a bad trip. But it sums up Trump's mind and how he thinks almost all the time about his wealth and how much better off he is then you.

Or a Trump supporter will likely think it proves how disconnected Democrats are to the American people and President Trump is more connected to middle America problems. The video plays through people like Obama's reactions to Trump and popular talk show hosts attacks on Trump.

Ether way this video is pretty bizarre and well edited at the same time.

He didn't start any wars TBH. You lefties said he would throw nukes left and right the first 6 months.

He didn't start any wars abroad, but he was successful in igniting civil unrest in US tho

6N4T5UC7INDGJMCCUX5T63V3WU.jpg

1duct5.jpg

Funny there were no such riots during obama years - guess obama was better at his job

Not really, it just shows what some people will do in the US when they don't get their way. Basically you are saying that the right did not start a shitfest because Obama won.

First president in my life time that isn’t a politician.

Best president in my life time, coincidence?

Take away a pandemic that is destroying Europe right now, who Dems were saying just afew months ago approached this pandemic correctly, now they’re afraid to mention their name. States who avoided a surge are getting hit hard as fuck right now, which goes to show shutdowns are useless, if we just protected our elderly like we do and went about our daily lives we’d be close to herd immunity.

but a 1/50,000 chance is worth sacrificing the entire country, so shelter up America, let’s pretend we don’t rely on economics to keep a country successful.

because you and your loved ones are more important than everyone else, let’s keep YOU safe.

Last edited:
ace mental gymnastics

I don't think you are convincing anyone and I don't think it matters at this point.

I guess we can agree that the riots were not carried out by the right?

If so, are you justifying the rioters behavior because you think Trump is bad? I'm just trying to get where you are coming from, accusing me of mental gymnastics and all that.

2018 - economy was just booming. Like literally. BOOMING.
It's definitely not Obama's fault. He couldn't have done it.

> Obama took office during one of the worst global recessions, Trump took office after economy was on an upswing and still managed to increase national debt by $3 Trillion during first three years as president
> The deficit has risen by more than 16 percent under Trumps presidency

Wow, Trump and the right have been rioting and destroying small businesses lately? Just wow.
He has destroyed the strong economy he inherited and improved upon. He knew Covid was serious but he lied to us and acted like it was just a flu.

He was doing relatively well as President until Covid. But he fucked up his response to Covid. No matter how you slice it. He failed. He even managed to catch the disease too.

Trump is our employee. He works for us. We hired him. And he fucked up. Not just a mild fuck up. But a major fuck up.

Any other president who screwed up as badly as Trump would never get re-elected. But Trump attracts morons. Real stupid mother fuckers support him. They actually think they are alike with billions in the bank and a super model wife.

Anybody who would hire/vote that guy for another four years for a job he failed at shouldn’t be allowed to participate in our electoral process

> Obama took office during one of the worst global recessions, Trump took office after economy was on an upswing and still managed to increase national debt by $3 Trillion during first three years as president
> The deficit has risen by more than 16 percent under Trumps presidency

Not true.
> Actually the debt was getting lower... at least up until the chinese virus arrived.
> But it's also definitely not Trump's fault that the China virus was spread amongst the USA.
> Economy was booming under Trump. Not under Obama.

Back