Elections President Trump a 4 year acid trip recap

Also first president to enter North Korea I'm pretty sure. He was given credit by at least south korea for bridging peace between north and south. I am anti war in my core, backing Trump turned out to be correct.

edit: Also, I am not American so I am backing in heart and spirit. Just to have it said.

For the anti-war vote, Trump is definitely a better choice than Biden. I think its pretty obvious by now that Trump is not interested in going to war...unless its with ISIS in which case we can add to his accomplishments that he beat ISIS back into the Stone Age.

For the anti-war vote, Trump is definitely a better choice than Biden. I think its pretty obvious by now that Trump is not interested in going to war...unless its with ISIS in which case we can add to his accomplishments that he beat ISIS back into the Stone Age.

Oh yea, he stomped ISIS - good riddance (noone disagrees here I'm sure.)

Yea, and he was the better choice for anti war when it was between him and Hillary as well.

Thank God he closed the international borders early, before any Dr. or whoever recommended.

I think the country is more important than any one individual. As a man you protect your family. The people most in danger to this virus don’t work and rely on us to care for them. Let’s change our life for them and spare the country.
Yeah thank god he closed the borders... even though he was far from being the first world leader to do so and any other president with half a brain would have also. Totally excuses all his other many fuckups regarding the virus.

Yes. “WAS” booming. And how is the economy now?

You gonna vote for a guy who couldn’t even maintain his own economy?

Granted, he did have to deal with the China Virus. But what makes him even more pathetic is he couldn’t even protect himself from the China Virus.

What the hell kind of idiot would re-elect a guy who under every other professional standard deserves to get fired?
Following your logic we might as well depose a large majority of governments in the world right now. Their faults have been less visible because they werent as loud as Trump and make use of political language, but European leaders have failed too. So I guess the supposed professional standard is pretty damn low.

Also first president to enter North Korea I'm pretty sure. He was given credit by at least south korea for bridging peace between north and south. I am anti war in my core, backing Trump turned out to be correct.

edit: Also, I am not American so I am backing in heart and spirit. Just to have it said.

what piece? North Korea keeps pissing off its neighbors (S. Korea and Japan) lmao
you guys keep living in alternate reality

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-51701731

The projectiles were launched from the North's east coast towards the Sea of Japan, also known as the East Sea.

But the country is still "making it clear it will continue to improve military capabilities and make outsized demands".

Prof Easley added: "The US and South Korea postponing their drills and offering humanitarian assistance has earned no goodwill from a Kim regime that sees little benefit in restarting diplomacy."

https://www.defensenews.com/opinion...th-korean-missile-tests-and-of-greater-range/

As diplomatic talks stalled, North Korea slowly began to unwind its pledge, and in May 2019, over a year after initially pledging to halt tests, it resumed launching missiles. Finally, on Jan. 1, 2020, Kim stated he no longer felt “unilaterally bound” by North Korea’s moratorium on long-range missile and nuclear tests.

https://www.stripes.com/news/pacifi...clear-complex-military-official-says-1.650726

The North also has shown other signs of continuing to develop nuclear weapons, including showing off a huge, new intercontinental ballistic missile during a military parade, as U.S.-led diplomatic efforts have failed to persuade it to stop.

Yeah thank god he closed the borders... even though he was far from being the first world leader to do so and any other president with half a brain would have also. Totally excuses all his other many fuckups regarding the virus.

Joe Biden wants to break down the wall and let anyone in.

I’m all for immigrants, I just believe we should let “innocents” pass through, America needs an updated immigration policy, but people need to be checked in and background checked.

What I mean by that is in Mexico criminals are stronger than police, an open border is insane. If El Chapo was captured in the states no way he would have been released to the criminals!

The fact abolishing police is even seriously discussed makes me seriously question my people. They’re too comfortable and don’t understand how ugly the world is, we live in a bubble.

If we defund the police and open the border, the Cartel is a threat to the American way of life.

The American people take too much for granted and if they keep it up they will lose it.

Before you go raging is this thread worthy or TDS watch the video because it's wild.

Warning don't watch this video high because your brain will overload. Better to watch it without any drugs or alcohol in your system because it's already trippy as far you could handle.

It's like a 70's infomercial meets cheech and chong on a bad trip. But it sums up Trump's mind and how he thinks almost all the time about his wealth and how much better off he is then you.

Or a Trump supporter will likely think it proves how disconnected Democrats are to the American people and President Trump is more connected to middle America problems. The video plays through people like Obama's reactions to Trump and popular talk show hosts attacks on Trump.

Ether way this video is pretty bizarre and well edited at the same time.

I watched about 8 minutes in and was lmao. The guy is an entertainer and he’s full of it. But he’s also damn good at his job and that’s the bottom line.

Rich that Trump supporter is talking about personal responsibility
What the fuck is the president responsible for then? The senate? The congress? Republican party as a whole?

Nothing it seems; the whole country is led by a small group of left leaning liberal progressives who are making life miserable for everyone else while the president and republicans in highest offices are doing jack shit about it - is that what your telling me? lmao

country is being run into the ground, yes literally under Trumps watch and he is either to weak, incompetent or gives 0 fucks to do anything about it other than worsen the situation at hand

Building the wall, bringing jobs back, bringing troops back, bringing factories back.

Rejecting NAFTA, rejecting mass immigration.

Governing California is not Trump’s job.

what piece? North Korea keeps pissing off its neighbors (S. Korea and Japan) lmao
you guys keep living in alternate reality

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-51701731

The projectiles were launched from the North's east coast towards the Sea of Japan, also known as the East Sea.

But the country is still "making it clear it will continue to improve military capabilities and make outsized demands".

Prof Easley added: "The US and South Korea postponing their drills and offering humanitarian assistance has earned no goodwill from a Kim regime that sees little benefit in restarting diplomacy."

https://www.defensenews.com/opinion...th-korean-missile-tests-and-of-greater-range/

As diplomatic talks stalled, North Korea slowly began to unwind its pledge, and in May 2019, over a year after initially pledging to halt tests, it resumed launching missiles. Finally, on Jan. 1, 2020, Kim stated he no longer felt “unilaterally bound” by North Korea’s moratorium on long-range missile and nuclear tests.

https://www.stripes.com/news/pacifi...clear-complex-military-official-says-1.650726

The North also has shown other signs of continuing to develop nuclear weapons, including showing off a huge, new intercontinental ballistic missile during a military parade, as U.S.-led diplomatic efforts have failed to persuade it to stop.

That's the greatest attempt at peace (regarding Korean peninsula) coming out of the US. Or did you have someone else in mind for that title?

No one else has even tried. I guess you are on team "invade North Korea".

Building the wall, bringing jobs back, bringing troops back, bringing factories back.

he literally did none of that, see my posts

https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/162453386/

https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/162453810/

That's the greatest attempt at peace (regarding Korean peninsula) coming out of the US. Or did you have someone else in mind for that title?

No one else has even tried. I guess you are on team "invade North Korea".

No one else tried? Lies

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.co...obama-past-presidents-20170810-htmlstory.html

every US administration since Jimmy Carter tried

Yes Trump tried and failed, like the rest before him - what exactly are you giving him credit for here? Not invading N. Korea? Okay, what about pissing off Iran constantly? Why not talk about that since you keep touting he is not a war mongering president

what you going to lie about next I wonder..

he literally did none of that, see my posts

https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/162453386/

https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/162453810/

No one else tried? Lies

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.co...obama-past-presidents-20170810-htmlstory.html

every US administration since Jimmy Carter tried

Yes Trump tried and failed, like the rest before him - what exactly are you giving him credit for here? Not invading N. Korea? Okay, what about pissing off Iran constantly? Why not talk about that since you keep touting he is not a war mongering president

what you going to lie about next I wonder..

Well none of them stepped a foot in NK. None of them got to a point where peace was actually declared (I assume here frankly, could be wrong but I assume). Iran is easy - are you engaged in a war with Iran? No you are not. Trump hasn't started a single war and you keep using the words "war monger". And don't pretend that US / Iran relations was super before Trump took office

Also, what is your position on NK? Do you want war or peace? I think it is fair of you to declare this at this point.

Well none of them stepped a foot in NK. None of them got to a point where peace was actually declared (I assume here frankly, could be wrong but I assume). Iran is easy - are you engaged in a war with Iran? No you are not. Trump hasn't started a single war and you keep using the words "war monger". And don't pretend that US / Iran relations was super before Trump took office

Also, what is your position on NK? Do you want war or peace? I think it is fair of you to declare this at this point.

keep moving the goal posts rofl

keep moving the goal posts rofl

What? I don't care to beat you in an internet argument. I asked for your position but you insist on just TDS'ing all over the place. If you are anti war then we agree at the core and just come at it from different perspectives.

Aaaaand stillllll the undisputed, undefeated, USA president of the woooorld! DOOHNAAHLD, JAAYY, TRUUUUMP!

It was his fault for downplaying the virus (still is) and having shitload of americans die when most of those deaths could have been avoided (I thought US was nr1 country in the world, not some shithole where people die left and right)

Would you have been satisfied with the way government handled this virus if it was a democrat in the white house? The fuck you would

look at those graphs go up under obama..

22727.jpeg

_99671722_usdowjonesfinak.png

The Dow Jones shot up on tax cuts and buybacks. You can compare the two graphs basically and see that the GDP is decoupled from the Dow Jones.

What? I don't care to beat you in an internet argument. I asked for your position but you insist on just TDS'ing all over the place. If you are anti war then we agree at the core and just come at it from different perspectives.

I give exactly 0 fucks about north korea - the only ones that care about them are south korea and japan, being their neighbors
US also gives 0 fucks about N. Korea evidenced by pushing useless piece talks for 40 years (piece talks that led to fucking nowhere) instead of just dealing with them by brute force like US likes to do with other nations, be it in south america, middle east or africa

Its all a show for americans since there is nothing of value to be had by invading or dethroning north korea

He didn't start any wars abroad, but he was successful in igniting civil unrest in US tho

6N4T5UC7INDGJMCCUX5T63V3WU.jpg

1duct5.jpg

No. Please process the information you've seen on this site.

The left is out of control because they are brainwashed marxists that truly believe the West is a corrupt patriarchy that must be dismantled.

Not true.
> Actually the debt was getting lower... at least up until the chinese virus arrived.
> But it's also definitely not Trump's fault that the China virus was spread amongst the USA.
> Economy was booming under Trump. Not under Obama.
<BronTroll1>

Back