• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections President Trump…

Thank God. I just hope I make it to 2025 to see him reelected. I have such little hope any more for myself and, more painfully, my country.

President Trump

Make America Strong Again….
Glorious again
Safe Again..
O wait, how is President Trump going to run the country from Prison?
He’s going as soon as all the evidence from the Mara Largo raid comes in..
<Dany07>

they should wait until 2024 before they indict his ass. either he loses the 2024 election to whatever old bag of bones the democrats put up once more, or he gets thrashed in the primaries to desantis or whomever and decides to blow his fraud whistle and then run 3rd party and split up the votes

they should wait until 2024 before they indict his ass. either he loses the 2024 election to whatever old bag of bones the democrats put up once more, or he gets thrashed in the primaries to desantis or whomever and decides to blow his fraud whistle and then run 3rd party and split up the votes

Wanna Bet?

Wanna Bet?

on what? diaper don losing another election? buddy he just had over 81 million people vote against him in the last election in favor of a senile old man with dementia. he will NEVER win another election again. EVER. PERIOD. get it through your chuddy little skull. if he runs again and gets through desantis, its just gonna be an extra 4 years of maga tears and thats it.

nobody on the left is the least bit threatened over him announcing his bid for presidency. in fact they embrace it. never in history was there a candidate who would inspire over 80 million people just to come out and vote against them, until loser boy came along and lost bigly. the biggest fucking loser in the history of the country. and people are supposed to be worried? yeah let me know when you come back to reality.

Might be time to dust off the old 3rd party vote again.
<28>

Don’t act like you are no happy bro I’ve so many people call you a MAGA on here….
No I’m not surprised he’s running but he’s not wanted so much. I hope he changes his mind and says go republicans and retires. If I’m the dems I stroke those flames as much as possible they need trump to be involved to give them a possible win

on what? diaper don losing another election? buddy he just had over 81 million people vote against him in the last election in favor of a senile old man with dementia. he will NEVER win another election again. EVER. PERIOD. get it through your chuddy little skull. if he runs again and gets through desantis, its just gonna be an extra 4 years of maga tears and thats it.

Dude, you’re done, President Trump will secure the election this time, the Dems won’t have dead people and illegal aliens to count on…

Dude, you’re done, President Trump will secure the election this time, the Dems won’t have dead people and illegal aliens to count on…

we're gonna be winning again this time! i mean it this time! 2 more years and we'll finally get to own the libs!

81 million bitch. good luck.

Yes. But not if Trump runs independent and splits the vote, which he absolutely will do out of sheer egotistical malice and spite if he's rejected as the nominee.
Something like that happened during our last election. Bernier fractured our conservative party and Trudeau walked right in and got the nod. And just like Bernier, Trump will take the more loony elements if the right with him, so that could be potentially beneficial in the long run. Potentially.

You're Canadian.

come on dude just let me have my fun and mock the delusional maga muppets

You won't have COVID mail in voting in 2024 so there's that, too.

thats nice. if that ends up being the case than thats one less excuse for the maga trash to use after those 81 million people vote against loser boy all over again.

Dude, you sitting here talking nonsense on a karate forum 24/7 might make you a candidate for that title..
<seedat>

thats nice genecope. let me know when youre winning again. should be any year now...

hey have they found the fraud yet? has the crack hen been released?

Back