• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections President Trump…

I voted republican since 2016 formerly democrat. Not feeling trump at all anymore…I get it but it’s time to move one. Im 100% on board with Mitch has got to go and it’s time to treat the party like a sports franchise that has 2 years to make trades so to speak and rebuild before it’s too late.

I hope they somehow pull this out their asses or else democrats will rule for a lot longer than 2024

loser boy wasnt satisfied with getting 81 million people to vote against him the last time around, so now he wants more.

with any luck, the rest of the rubes will back down and let him run unopposed in the primaries. that would be the best thing that could happen for the democrats. they could run a bag of dog shit against him in 2024, and as long as that bag of dog shit doesnt belong to hillary clinton, the bag of dog shit would win.

DeGOATness has a much better chance of being elected President than Trump does.

Yes, IF Trump doesn't run as an independent and siphon off enough voters to hand it to the Dems. That's my point. I completely agree, DeSantis absolutely is more electable (it's not close imo) IF Trump accepts the primary loss and moves on. But...does that sound like Trump to you?

Pence announced today they are no longer on speaking terms.

Needs a new VP, who is he going with?

Pretty sure after Trump called him a coward that any chance of another Trump/Pence ticket went bye bye LOL.

loser boy wasnt satisfied with getting 81 million people to vote against him the last time around, so now he wants more.

You should be thrilled, you just got at least six years of job security…Maybe you should start a Blog in addition to sharing your political wisdom here…
Just remember to eat and sleep over the next few years…

Only paper ballots, ID requires..LOL, Dems are done..

Only paper ballots, ID requires..LOL, Dems are done..

"hey guys we lost the house and senate and presidency just to own the libs. 81 million people, the most in the history of the nations elections, voted trump out of office in 2020 and the rubes got thrashed big in every election that mattered. the midterms didnt go our way, and all of my political takes over the last 4 years have been dead wrong, but just 2 more years of maga tears and with a likeable guy like diaper don at the helm, we're finally going to get that red wave and start winning again! just you wait! we're gonna be owning libs again! just 2 more years errybudy! MAGA!!!"

So let me get this straight. Trump was president and his opponent somehow stole the election. Now that same opponent is in power and trump thinks he has a shot at beating him when he “controls” the election?

sounds like one last grift of all grifts. I support this!

True but once they realized they were stuck with him even the party elites who disliked him towed the line.
His endorsement didn't mean nearly as much as it used to during these midterms. That makes him vulnerable.
It absolutely did in primaries.

You should be thrilled, you just got at least six years of job security…Maybe you should start a Blog in addition to sharing your political wisdom here…
Just remember to eat and sleep over the next few years…

thats nice genecope. have they found the fraud? are you winning yet?

"hey guys we lost the house and senate and presidency just to own the libs. 81 million people, the most in the history of the nations elections, voted trump out of office in 2020 and the rubes got thrashed big. the midterms didnt go our way, and all of my political takes over the last 4 years have been dead wrong, but just 2 more years of maga tears and with a likeable guy like diaper don at the helm, we're finally going to start winning again! just you wait! we're gonna be owning libs again! just 2 more years errybudy! MAGA!!!"

President Trump

Make America Strong Again….
Glorious again
Safe Again..
O wait, how is President Trump going to run the country from Prison?
He’s going as soon as all the evidence from the Mara Largo raid comes in..
<Dany07>

Back