Premier League Thread 2021/22 v5: Debut Edition

Will Ronaldo score from a free-kick this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The media are the problem here, again.

They're the ones who bombarded the general public with panic-station headlines AGAIN like they've been doing about every fucking single thing for the past few years.

- Brexit
- Covid
- Racism
- Energy crisis
- Petrol crisis

They're disgusting fear-mongers who go out of their way to scare the public shitless, then revel in the inevitable fallout of it all.

Nobody would have even suspected there might be a fuel shortage if THEY DIDNT TELL US.

Been happening for decades. Brexit was the opposite though, there were legitimate concerns about leaving and they labelled all of the experts as fear-mongers and made out that the general public would be way better off leaving and it was the patriotic thing to do.

Tottenham, Washington, TTU all turned over on my bday weekend. Hamilton won. I’m finished on this platform.

[<dunn]
RIP, fam.
Thaimonkey.jpg

You're Cotdamnedright!
<21>

Initially came back to see what people were saying about Diaz and AJ. Then noticed that I can actually use the site on my lappy again.

How's lickle man? Planning on another yet?
The missus is pretty much on a sex-strike until i promise another one, so yes, am thinking, but we don’t negotiate with terrorists or germans in this haus, and she happens to be both!

what about yours man? Im sure he’s killing it in the pitch by now.

What’d you think of the fights?

The media are the problem here, again.

They're the ones who bombarded the general public with panic-station headlines AGAIN like they've been doing about every fucking single thing for the past few years.

- Brexit
- Covid
- Racism
- Energy crisis
- Petrol crisis

They're disgusting fear-mongers who go out of their way to scare the public shitless, then revel in the inevitable fallout of it all.

Nobody would have even suspected there might be a fuel shortage if THEY DIDNT TELL US.
20 stations out of 1200 and The Guardian and Daily Mail cause everyone to freak out lmao

The missus is pretty much on a sex-strike until i promise another one, so yes, am thinking, but we don’t negotiate with terrorists or germans in this haus, and she happens to be both!

Not negotiating didn’t work out for Poland! Hope you are prepared for a long conflict :p

Lil Dubbs has been smashing it at football, but as soon as 40 minutes of training goes, his head goes too. Then he's like "fuck football, I wonna dance and act the fool". He's in the Arsenal system now and 2 of the main coaches are already keen to keep him, so onwards and upwards.

Sex strike, huh? Why don't those seem to work when the man goes on strike?

Re the fights, the Diaz one was hard to watch. I had a bad feeling once I saw Nate wasn't in his corner. That feeling got worse when I saw he had a dad bod and even worse when I saw him punching like a man in his dream6o feet underwater.

AJ was a fine sports based blood sacrifice to ensure Arsenal won. I knew Usyk would outbox him, but thought AJ would be able to catch him and potentially put him away.

Lil Dubbs has been smashing it at football, but as soon as 40 minutes of training goes, his head goes too. Then he's like "fuck football, I wonna dance and act the fool". He's in the Arsenal system now and 2 of the main coaches are already keen to keep him, so onwards and upwards.

Sex strike, huh? Why don't those seem to work when the man goes on strike?

Re the fights, the Diaz one was hard to watch. I had a bad feeling once I saw Nate wasn't in his corner. That feeling got worse when I saw he had a dad bod and even worse when I saw him punching like a man in his dream6o feet underwater.

AJ was a fine sports based blood sacrifice to ensure Arsenal won. I knew Usyk would outbox him, but thought AJ would be able to catch him and potentially put him away.
<WhatItIs>

That's awesome about Lil Cdubbs, hope he keeps it pushin. Him putting one past Tottenaham in the FA Cup (after they've been relegated from the prem and hire Mou for the third time obv) might be what finally pushes Old Man Drogo's ticker over the edge.

idk man, but she really wants another one. Meezy's getting too grown for her and I think she wants a baby that will cuddle and be cute, bc that is NOT our current one lmao He is so cute and sweet but so freaking independent and prickly at the same time. Only time he wants to play with me is when we roughhouse or throw something. I got him a little piano he likes to play, so i'll come over and start playing the other side and he'll just dip and leave. Try to hold him on the couch when he's watching Blue's Clues and he'll literally just jettison off and go sit somewhere else. Hilarious.

Yeah, Nick looked like shit let's be honest. Idk what's going on, and the only person in his camp still fighting regularly is Nate.

Spurs fan is flirting with your gf and Pool fan is stealing your shoes. What are you going to do?
i dont have a gf and i have lots of shuce, it's ok.

chelsea fans are getting shanked tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back