Premier League Thread 2021/22 v5: Debut Edition

Will Ronaldo score from a free-kick this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t mind them

we’ve all got our vices/stress reliefs

I do mind it when they smoke indoors and closed spaces like in cars. We’re forced to take in their disgusting smell and sometimes it sticks on and to us and our clothes for hours and days. I’m so glad they get lung cancer, that’s some consolation for me lol :D

I do mind it when they smoke indoors and closed spaces like in cars. We’re forced to take in their disgusting smell and sometimes it sticks on and to us and our clothes for hours and days. I’m so glad they get lung cancer, that’s some consolation for me lol :D
Oof

They’re more likely to get COPD, which includes bronchitis and emphysema, then lung cancer but yeah it’s all savage. I’m already unfit so I can’t start.

CL on and zero posts about it on the biggest karate forum in the world.

dead competition

quote-without-any-doubt-the-best-player-in-the-premiership-has-to-be-paul-scholes-he-knows-thierry-henry-117-26-54.jpg

Just kidding – VAR has decided to award Real Madrid the penalty, and Karim Benzema steps up to the plate and scores! The Frenchman equalises for Real Madrid to give his side an important goal – it's 1-1!

imagine my shock!

Foden already done more in 5 minutes than the £100m fraud done all game .

Grealish should go to some can Europa League team where the competition is a bit easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back