Premier League Thread 2021/22 v5: Debut Edition

Will Ronaldo score from a free-kick this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Difference here is that Volk is a champion making peanuts and that Golden boy card had lower tier fighters. Why should they be paid millions? But you’d expect a UFC champion to make a million at least.

A fairer comparison would be comparing UFC champion pay vs Golden boy champion pay. It’s not even close if we go there, Golden boy champions make 20 million+ per fight

Probably the biggest boxing fight available excluding Mayweather fights, Canelo Alvarez is finally set to take on Gennady Golovkin in much awaited middleweight rematch on Saturday, 15th September 2018 in Las Vegas. This will be the biggest fight of the year even eclipsing Joshua vs Povetkin which takes place a week later. Both fighters are set to earn their biggest purse with Canelo Alvarez guaranteed $15 million and could clear upto $25 million depending on PPV numbers. Golovkin on the other hand will also get his biggest career payday and should clear anywhere between $10 to $15 million.

https://www.totalsportek.com/boxing/canelo-alvarez-vs-gennady-golovkin-purse/

Volk made 50k for fight of the night where he fought to death lol.

Also did you know TUF fighters don’t even get paid? If they fought through the entire series and don’t get selected they fought for nothing and go back home empty handed. Even if they won some fights. At least those low tier GB fighters got paid accordingly. Dana is one cheap bastard.

imagine having messi in your team and making him do this on FK's lol

48520569-10039259-image-a-86_1632869759669.jpg

He worships the average.

Our 11 isn't perfect, but the stronger it gets (with each first teamer we add), the weaker Ole Gunnar Solskjaer starts to look. His deficiencies stand out more with each top player he adds to the starting 11, he simply cannot manage at this level. It will soon become clear that he also can't manage egos, too. I can see a few players kicking up a stink soon.

Been doing some physiotherapy from YouTube and this guy’s video has helped. First day in a month I’m not loaded up on pain meds lol. Not walking like hunchback of f’n notre dam for once :D

in b4 it flares up again

God exists

xhaka out for 6-8 weeks lol

lokonga partey double pivot. Injectttt

@Deffid How are things in Germany and what are your thoughts on Dortmund?
Just had elections, Momma Merkel will finally leave office. No coalition yet, though. GER will continue to have the highest taxes for workers while not taxing wealth no matter who is in charge...

Haven't replaced Sancho, otherwise tough to say because of a pretty ridiculous run of injuries. Feels like they are slowly fading, after Haaland it's gonna be tough.

Just had elections, Momma Merkel will finally leave office. No coalition yet, though. GER will continue to have the highest taxes for workers while not taxing wealth no matter who is in charge...

Haven't replaced Sancho, otherwise tough to say because of a pretty ridiculous run of injuries. Feels like they are slowly fading, after Haaland it's gonna be tough.

The whole world doesn't give a fuck about taxing the rich. If you do, you'll be tarred and feathered by the press. What baffles me is when Jimmy blue-collar defends letting the Billionaires off.

I still enjoy watching Dortmund, but that's mostly because they have great young attacking talent and a shaky defence, so it's always interesting. At least you'll get big money for Haaland and can invest that in building a more balanced squad? Any chance of Buyern going for him? That would suck.

The whole world doesn't give a fuck about taxing the rich. If you do, you'll be tarred and feathered by the press. What baffles me is when Jimmy blue-collar defends letting the Billionaires off.

I still enjoy watching Dortmund, but that's mostly because they have great young attacking talent and a shaky defence, so it's always interesting. At least you'll get big money for Haaland and can invest that in building a more balanced squad? Any chance of Buyern going for him? That would suck.
Definitely, but GER is especially terrible. One macro-economics guy recently said that there's no country that's worse in that respect (taxing the shit out of the middle class and no one above). I'm not a lefty but at some point that "system" will fail.

They are very enjoyable with Rose even with the injuries, can't wait to see what he can do with the full squad. There is a "low" clause at 75-100m€, but the full package with his father, Raiola, his salary will likely be too expensive for Buyern. I'm betting he and Mbappe both join Real.

Definitely, but GER is especially terrible. One macro-economics guy recently said that there's no country that's worse in that respect (taxing the shit out of the middle class and no one above). I'm not a lefty but at some point that "system" will fail.

They are very enjoyable with Rose even with the injuries, can't wait to see what he can do with the full squad. There is a "low" clause at 75-100m€, but the full package with his father, Raiola, his salary will likely be too expensive for Buyern. I'm betting he and Mbappe both join Real.

I thought Real were still in massive debt? Could they really afford both? That would be a hell of a combo, if so.

He worships the average.

Our 11 isn't perfect, but the stronger it gets (with each first teamer we add), the weaker Ole Gunnar Solskjaer starts to look. His deficiencies stand out more with each top player he adds to the starting 11, he simply cannot manage at this level. It will soon become clear that he also can't manage egos, too. I can see a few players kicking up a stink soon.
I’ll be shocked if they don’t lose today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back