Premier League Thread 2021/22 v5: Debut Edition

Will Ronaldo score from a free-kick this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guenjo Shelvy strikes again smh
Arteta vindicated, kid probably needs a real mentor. Payet may not be that kind of guy

I think he's beyond help. He's had a kid too so you'd think that would chill him out a bit, but he's just a mental midget.

Having a kid out of wedlock you pretend doesn’t exist was a big red flag

Hey, our Prime Minister does that too! Totally acceptable amongst the upper classes.

I’ll be shocked if they don’t lose today.

Same. Depleted defense, ridiculously well-drilled defensive opponents, the script has already been written. I'd be stunned if we pick up 3pts.

It's got 0-0 or 1-1 written all over it. Think we've played them 5 times in our history and the results are 0-0 x4 and 1-1 (lost 11-10 on penalties).

As much as Ole rightfully gets criticised, we need some of the players to step up, too. Far too many show up for a couple of games, then take a game or two off. If we are going to carry Ronaldo likes of Pogba, Bruno, Greenwood, Martial, Lingard, Sancho and Rashford (when fit) need to step up far more consistently.

We

Conceded 9 goals in the last 2 games
Shite.

How've things been Fades? Did your sister manage to change her career?

@Rawex How is the land of ice and snow?

@Deffid How are things in Germany and what are your thoughts on Dortmund?
Thanks bud. Nah, my sister is still teaching. Ive been actively trying to convince her to move to a scandinavian country and she seems to be onboard with that idea. Fingers crossed.
Glad you showed up!! I hope you and your family are all good, my friend.

its alright. If we are to lose 1-5 to anyone, then let it be to Klopp's Pool.

God exists

xhaka out for 6-8 weeks lol

lokonga partey double pivot. Injectttt

Only issue is if Partey gets injured we'll be playing a very inexperienced midfield or one with Elneny in it. Afcon's coming soon too. Like it or not, we need Xhaka.

HEard about PAtino. Looks class.

Thanks bud. Nah, my sister is still teaching. Ive been actively trying to convince her to move to a scandinavian country and she seems to be onboard with that idea. Fingers crossed.
Glad you showed up!! I hope you and your family are all good, my friend.

Fam is doing splendidly, thanks. Good luck with getting her to move to a Scandi country.

Only issue is if Partey gets injured we'll be playing a very inexperienced midfield or one with Elneny in it. Afcon's coming soon too. Like it or not, we need Xhaka.

HEard about PAtino. Looks class.
Afcon got moved to summer if i am not mistaken

Shit club
Shit team
Shit leadership
Shit fans
M4Ytyup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back