• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Premier League Thread 2016/17 v145: Swedish Edition

Pick your top 3

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neymar chip shot goal

The English announcer was saying, "A year ago Neymar probably goes down there looking for the foul, but he plays through it and scores."

I'm like, bitch, I have seen every Neymar match for the last 4 years, and a week ago he would've went down looking for a foul, don't get it twisted haha.

he's still huge pussy
6986bc2962265554a4e7192b1f3b862b.jpg

<{yahyou}>

Banega in for Agüero. Another good sub for Argentina.
He should've started instead of Aguero for more balance.

When Dybala gets back I'd like to see Messi in the middle where Aguero started and Dybala out right. If Argentina want to compete for the WC in 2018 they gotta implement Dybala, Musacchio and maybe even Icardi.

Wow, Alexis hits the bar on a FK. Chile is on the front foot now.

The English announcer was saying, "A year ago Neymar probably goes down there looking for the foul, but he plays through it and scores."

I'm like, bitch, I have seen every Neymar match for the last 4 years, and a week ago he would've went down looking for a foul, don't get it twisted haha.
He's American

:eek::eek::eek:

Alexis hit the post from a free kick and Romero almost conceded a goal afterwards.

It's the fat bloke off the Locker Room show on beIN

When Dybala gets back I'd like to see Messi in the middle where Aguero started and Dybala out right. If Argentina want to compete for the WC in 2018 they gotta implement Dybala, Musacchio and maybe even Icardi.
Icardi definitely needs to be called. Hopefully the grudge with him ends and Bauza calls him up.

:eek:

Forgot, he also should call up Papu Gómez from Atalanta and el Mudo Vázquez from Sevilla.

Those 2 guys have had amazing seasons with their clubs this season.

Otamendi single handedly tryna destroy my parlay

what a dribble by Alexis earns a FK just outside the box. lol @ Otamendi.

Chokeaguin got a yellow just early so will miss the next match which might be a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back