• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Premier League Thread 2016/17 v145: Swedish Edition

Pick your top 3

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a great free kick goal from Otero for Venezuela who are up 2-0 at home against Peru.

hahahahahahaha

this pitch is sooooo bad.

Edit: I'm used to the bad pitches, but a lot of these guys really aren't used to it anymore and are just stumbling all over the place.
lol the ball keeps hopping up randomly like it's hitting the groundhogs in those holes

Double stamps someone in the back & goes down pretending the guy caught his ankle LOL

Marcelo is a real life comic strip

just kidding btw

CHI CHI CHI

LE LE LE

Otero free kick for Venezuela, so far the best goal of the day along with Paulinho's first goal

Otamendi had the chance of putting Argentina up 2-0 by pushing the ball and he sent it flying to the street. Unbelievable.

Coates is such a donkey

Very lucky there

Coates is such a donkey

Very lucky there
oops, I was about a minute behind and had just seen him grab Neymar. Yea, he was beat like a rented mule just a little afterwards on that 3rd goal. lmao spoke too soon.

<bball2>

I love you too, @Tules.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back