Premier League Thread 2016/17 v139: I Feel Like We've Seen This Before Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
no one will care when they dont win it
I'm not falling for this shit, but i'm just telling you that i will beat your fucking ass one day and there's nothing you can do about it you buttertoothed little shit

Lmao

Aurier and Matuidi IMO

4-2-3-1
No1Mkl3.gif

I'm not falling for this shit, but i'm just telling you that i will beat your fucking ass one day and there's nothing you can do about it you buttertoothed little shit

@Carl Drogo

Spit is mad!

LMAO!

I got a hollywood smile apparently. YouVee can confirm, his own words

Also drew the foul WHILE DRIBBLING IN THE OPPONENTS HALF that led to the game winning goal.

What.A.Lad
lol yea, that was epic. He's really maturing now. Fuck I can't come down from this.

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/espn-fc-...in-over-psg-tops-footballs-greatest-comebacks

Barcelona's UCL win over PSG tops football's greatest comebacks

Reading this column on the greatest comebacks ever and I got a chuckle out of #4, especially this part:

4. Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal, 2011

"It was a good game. There was a lot of intensity," mused Arsene Wenger after his team had thrown away a 4-0 lead at Newcastle, showing that at least he could still appreciate some fine entertainment after such a shambolic showing from his men. "We were very unlucky with some decisions that went against us," Wenger would go on to say, but this was not down to luck. After Theo Walcott had scored his second of the game to put Arsenal four ahead after just 28 minutes, they perhaps understandably had the air of a side who assumed the three points were in the bag, and were contemplating dinner arrangements for that evening. Then shortly after half-time, Joey Barton put in a rather robust tackle on Abou Diaby, which the Frenchman reacted to by grabbing his adversary by the throat, earning a red card and from there it all started to go a bit wrong. A Barton penalty started the comeback, Leon Best firstly had a strike disallowed for offside before scoring a legitimate goal, another Barton spot-kick made it 4-3 before, with three minutes remaining, Cheick Tiote battered a volley from way, way out into the bottom corner, and the comeback was complete.

Can't tell if 2011 or yesterday.

{<jordan}

History has already been written in the books. Barca have given us some of the best memories in recent times....unlike Arsenal. Every Barca fan should be grateful even if they don't win the CL.
I'm just glad they went out with their shield or upon it and not just lay down and take it . Even if they would've not advanced due to away goals it would've been respectable, but now it's not only that but legendary.

Barça...

Nothing else.

My God.

Cristiano: I'm the GOAT and it's not even close...

Messi: K bruh, gimmie a sec and stack the odds against me.

Unbelievable.

Historical win.

GOAT everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
You won't do nothing, Mexican boy.

Stop pretending to be a hard man and make me some enchiladas

Is Graziano Pelle ever coming back to Southampton? He is like the Stephon Marbury of soccer.

This Barça comeback has more story tied to it than most non LaLiga fans are aware of. I'll type up some of the history of it tomorrow morning.

Everything from struggling in all competitions, to first place in the league, to Lucho announcing he's leaving at the end of the summer, to losing points due to wrong referee calls, to Messi having to bail them out because they were underperforming, to fans being ashamed of them, etc.

It's a fun story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back