Premier League Thread 2016/17 v139: I Feel Like We've Seen This Before Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flop central, Barca crying every 3 seconds, Suarez not being a good enough actor to know what body part is hurt.

Refs bottled that game, like they do almost every game in Barca's favor, fuck em.

85th min Masch clips a clear through Di Maria's heel in penalty box & gets nothing LOL

<36>

Wake up @DS7 it's all over :p

image-1115994-galleryV9-gnkk-1115994.jpg

image-1115992-galleryV9-xnrw-1115992.jpg

image-1115999-galleryV9-bfyc-1115999.jpg

image-1116005-galleryV9-hsiq-1116005.jpg

@Fadeless Aren't they your bitter rivals? :D

Oh I'm loving these tears from the salty hypocritical Madridiots and the "EPL is the only football" fanboys ITT and all over.

It's truly wonderful and delicious.

giphy.gif

@Edwin

As a Barca fan I want Barca-Madrid but I don't think they will "draw" it like that because they want to save that for at least the semis.

so

Barca-Dortmund(or Monaco if they advance) tons of goals here
Atleti-Juve(or City if they advance)
Real-City/Juve(if City advance and Juve gets Atleti)
Buyern-Sevilla

Some very tasty matchups looking possible.

Oh shit you finally changed your av in like a decade lmao

Oh I'm loving these tears from the salty hypocritical Madridiots and the "EPL is the only football" fanboys ITT and all over.

giphy.gif

@Edwin

Last 8 probably has 4 spanish teams and 1 "english"

giphy.gif

@Edwin
Refs bottle Real games as well, but at least CR7 is humble in victory unlike Messy

Swear to Allah if I ever meet Suarez irl we are going to 1v1 right then and there

Yeah , poor Benfica .... there werent doing 2 badly, but they failed when they had to score, and you didnt.
Congrats ;)

On the other hand the only reason they even had a chance was due to Auba being drunk in the first game :D But yeah ironically they did better in the 4-0 loss than in their 1-0 win lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back