Premier League Thread 2016/17 v139: I Feel Like We've Seen This Before Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. I suppose Barca would be the favorites just on pedigree and recent success, however, you guys would be a very live dog. With our defensive problems especially our susceptibility to quick counters taking advantage of a slow Mascherano and our FB's so far up the pitch. Your strength attacks our weakness. I know your defense is nothing special either so it would be who takes more of their chances. Could be wonderful football.
It would certainly be interesting style wise. Pulisic, Reus, Auba and Dembele are really crazy fast.

Meh the first yellow was ridiculous to be fair and one Benfica player commited two equally hard fouls without a yellow, so it is OK. But of course Dembele needs to pipe down in these situations.

Benfica was lucky that we didn't win 4-0 in the first game because that was even more dominant and with more chances lol...

But yeah it is too early. Would be great if Auba somehow stays and we can improve the team even more for next year.
i really enjoyed the game. Their keeper saved it from being a proper embarrassing thrashing.

Auba gets in so many great positions & Pulisic was almost telepathic tonight

The kid legit has all the potential that sky sports pundits think Dele Alli has lol

And with that

17157531_1233999876714572_4109713669272453168_o.jpg

Good night @Tules and all others :D

I wish he did, as soon as I saw Navas I accepted my 2 points. I'm more annoyed about Alli's goal and Zlatan.
its kinda funny how sterling is shit when kdb dont play & aguero's wank when raheem dont start lol

fix the fuck up pep

jesus christ. This fucking bastard just wont fuck off!!!!!

its kinda funny how sterling is shit when kdb dont play & aguero's wank when raheem dont start lol

fix the fuck up pep
Regardless of FF this game should have been won by the 70th minute with the correct team sheet. Sane Sterling Aguero was a winning formula and he changes it.

cuz 80k daspys told him to fuck off to stoke after 1st leg
I was pretty upset about the team selection in the first leg but outside of a couple of hours of being salty that he royally fucked up ive supported Lucho pretty damn ardently. Even if we dont win he's had his say in his own place in our history tonight, love the guy, as ive said before when the media were making up insurrections, the players are behind him and thats enough for mw

I was pretty upset about the team selection in the first leg but outside of a couple of hours of being salty that he royally fucked up ive supported Lucho pretty damn ardently. Even if we dont win he's had his say in his own place in our history tonight, love the guy, as ive said before when the media were making up insurrections, the players are behind him and thats enough for mw

All banter aside mate congratulations on tonight, phenomenal victory and the game will go down as one of the all time best comebacks

I'm just happy more than one Spanish club is still in the CL.

All banter aside mate congratulations on tonight, phenomenal victory and the game will go down as one of the all time best comebacks
no one will care when they dont win it

THE best. Thanks for your blessing m8.
Hope bale stays healthy, do love watching him play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back