Premier League Fred 2022/23 V22: Fa Cup Weekend Fixtures & Barca v Real Madrid & Arsenal v Palace

Are you having a good day?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
harry-kane-shhh.gif

England's greatest ever goalscorer!

:cool:

Italy 0 - 2 England

It's going to depend on the new sponsorship deals that we get on how much we can spend but we will definitely be going big this summer as so many of the squad are out of contract and others will be moved on as they aren't good enough.

We also have players out on loan which will be gone, Wood, Hayden, Clark, Hendrick, and Darlow are all on loan ATM. Ritchie, Dummet, Karius, and Gillespie are out of contract.

It's going to be a massive overhaul this summer

Yeah I think you'll get a couple of 'coups' like Bruno where you sign a player bigger teams were onto, plus a few meh lads like hopefully McTominay. Reckon you'll spend about 200m.

Could definitely see Chelsea swooping for Nagelsmann in the summer. Still don't think Potter will be there next season.

I think he might end up at Spurs, weirdly.

Man U are embarrassing, imagine giving these Fannies the vip treatment. One of the most overrated bands ever.

Man U are embarrassing, imagine giving these Fannies the vip treatment. One of the most overrated bands ever.

<45>never really listened to them, couldn't even name 1 tune but I believe you :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back