Premier League Fred 2022/23 V22: Fa Cup Weekend Fixtures & Barca v Real Madrid & Arsenal v Palace

Are you having a good day?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronaldo has scored for Portugal every year since 2004.

giphy.gif

/

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...id-allegations-investigated-for-third-offence

question-mark-face-900x507.jpg

The Premier League footballer currently on bail amid two allegations of rape is being investigated for a third alleged sexual offence.

It has emerged that the player, whose bail was recently extended until July, was interviewed by the Metropolitan police last month. “In February 2023, the man was interviewed under caution for a sexual offence alleged to have taken place in Barnet in February 2022,” a statement from the force read. “This relates to a third victim and was reported to police in July 2022.” An investigation is understood to be ongoing.

@Peteyandjia @Carl Drogo @Dr J
Lost my first match at Pan Ams, been quiet about but trained my fucking ass off, hard diet, running, lifting, errythang, just couldnt break this dude’s grips in crucial moments.

everyone watching in person and on Flo told me it was a great match, ran it by my coaches for critiques, criticisms and they just told me it was clear the guy’s grips were insane because im a hard guy to hold down and my wrestling, scrambling has become really damn good.

rough one emotionally bc I was able to actually play my game and still lost, but it was a good performance overall imo against someone who trains full time.

Positive is that in this camp my game has taken off, tapping blackbelts consistently, wrestling hard with and taking down wrestlers, leg locking leg-lockers, etc. Wanted to grab the dub for the prem. We go AGANE

Dude that's fuckin great, whaddya mean been quiet & rough one. You went out there on the big stage against top cream, that's amazing. Save the wins & losses for the career pros, you are doing this for Love of the art so mission accomplished homey. You learn way more from the losses is oneathose cliches that's actually factually true. And you didn't even limp off the mats or minus a shoulder, man that's a bonus right there, got to learn all the lessons with no blood spilled. That's a win in my book. Proud of ya. And watch your game grow now, a big tournament loss is like juice concentrate or a Mario Bros level warp, the next 3 months you will progress like it's a year. Well done homey

Lost my first match at Pan Ams, been quiet about but trained my fucking ass off, hard diet, running, lifting, errythang, just couldnt break this dude’s grips in crucial moments.

everyone watching in person and on Flo told me it was a great match, ran it by my coaches for critiques, criticisms and they just told me it was clear the guy’s grips were insane because im a hard guy to hold down and my wrestling, scrambling has become really damn good.

rough one emotionally bc I was able to actually play my game and still lost, but it was a good performance overall imo against someone who trains full time.

Positive is that in this camp my game has taken off, tapping blackbelts consistently, wrestling hard with and taking down wrestlers, leg locking leg-lockers, etc. Wanted to grab the dub for the prem. We go AGANE
Pff pussy

Much love bro. There's always a lesson behind a defeat.

<2>

Feel that *we're* right on the cusp, imo.

Brighton & Hove Albion won't eliminate Erik and Manchester United in Emirates FA Cup, will they?

If they do, I can't wait to read the messages in this thread. Erik and Manchester United know that they're extremely close to being in the Final of Emirates FA Cup.

Whether it's Manchester United or Brighton & Hove Albion, I'm really excited about this year's Emirates FA Cup Final.

We go again fam. Proud of you for always sharpening your skills and getting back in there. Eat like a king, get that protein IN, rest, enjoy your time off, recover and we kick ass again. You’re always improving every day and you’re giving it your best shot. All we can ask of ourselves.

Dude that's fuckin great, whaddya mean been quiet & rough one. You went out there on the big stage against top cream, that's amazing. Save the wins & losses for the career pros, you are doing this for Love of the art so mission accomplished homey. You learn way more from the losses is oneathose cliches that's actually factually true. And you didn't even limp off the mats or minus a shoulder, man that's a bonus right there, got to learn all the lessons with no blood spilled. That's a win in my book. Proud of ya. And watch your game grow now, a big tournament loss is like juice concentrate or a Mario Bros level warp, the next 3 months you will progress like it's a year. Well done homey
<PlusJuan>

Great post. Hope you’ve been doing good pal! Peletier nationals bless

Brighton & Hove Albion won't eliminate Erik and Manchester United in Emirates FA Cup, will they?
I hope so but if I had to bet on the outcome of the match, Man U are going through.

I hope so but if I had to bet on the outcome of the match, Man U are going through.
Depends on fitness, we have a pretty congested schedule and have gotten a few injuries and red cards as of late. If we are at 90 to 100%, I feel pretty good about our chances.

Kane > Shearer, written into history by Shearer himself

@Arqueto

Go look at the England teams Shearer had to play in blud and then look at who Kane is playing with. Shearer had a man like Darren Anderton trying to set him up FFS and had Southgate the mug in his back four :eek:

Kane is playing in WAY better England squads and still bottles it when it matters.

kane-harry-kane.gif

Go look at the England teams Shearer had to play in blud and then look at who Kane is playing with. Shearer had a man like Darren Anderton trying to set him up FFS and had Southgate the mug in his back four :eek:

Kane is playing in WAY better England squads and still bottles it when it matters.

Do you want Brighton & Hove Albion to eliminate Manchester United? Or do you want Manchester United to eliminate Brighton & Hove Albion?

I wonder how many users on Sherdog want Sheffield United to eliminate Manchester City in Emirates FA Cup.

Do you want Brighton & Hove Albion to eliminate Manchester United? Or do you want Manchester United to eliminate Brighton & Hove Albion?

I wonder how many users on Sherdog want Sheffield United to eliminate Manchester City in Emirates FA Cup.

I want @Jonathan Utah and my boy Gully to smash Moan U fam.

KjuEgqr.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back