Premier League Fred 2022/23 V22: Fa Cup Weekend Fixtures & Barca v Real Madrid & Arsenal v Palace

Are you having a good day?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full Time

Italy 1 - 2 England

England win in Italy for the 1st time since 1961! Italy's 1st defeat in 41 Euro qualifiers! Kane takes the record! Strong start to the Euro campaign! Big night for the lads and Gareth!

Edit: also England's 1st competitive win against Italy in 45 years!

Last edited:
@Deffid Will be at Bayern for maximum 2 seasons :D

Though the biggest problem for Bayern is losing Lewandowski without a replacement, Nagelsmann was always going to struggle under those circumstances. That being said: Me and @Arqueto in charge would have them 15 points clear of Dortmund :p
Sad thing is, that he's usually pretty great for about 1,5 years :oops:

@650lb Sumo Edit: You watched the rest of the Darts? Final: Price vs MvG 6:1 :eek: Tennis score

exceptional-amanda-holden.gif

The Iceman is now 7 points behind MVG! Can he catch him? o_O

@Peteyandjia @Carl Drogo @Dr J
Lost my first match at Pan Ams, been quiet about but trained my fucking ass off, hard diet, running, lifting, errythang, just couldnt break this dude’s grips in crucial moments.

everyone watching in person and on Flo told me it was a great match, ran it by my coaches for critiques, criticisms and they just told me it was clear the guy’s grips were insane because im a hard guy to hold down and my wrestling, scrambling has become really damn good.

rough one emotionally bc I was able to actually play my game and still lost, but it was a good performance overall imo against someone who trains full time.

Positive is that in this camp my game has taken off, tapping blackbelts consistently, wrestling hard with and taking down wrestlers, leg locking leg-lockers, etc. Wanted to grab the dub for the prem. We go AGANE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back