Premier League Fred 2022/23 V20: Premier League / MLS Weekend Fixtures & Caraboo Cup Final Edition

Who do you want to win the Caraboo cup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost missed this one today.

@JaviBrewski

1200px-Stoke_City_FC.svg.png

You lot got absolutely battered 5-1 at your place by Stoke and my man Dwight Gayle put two past you. You love to see it.

<{Fergie}>

@Chules Appreciate it! Top bloke, pwopa London geezer - much love my man! ;):) You and Belle can always crash at my place if you lot try to ban cats again ( :mad: )

Brighton & Hove Albion 4-0 West Ham United

Could it be that Brighton & Hove Albion have shown the limits of Moyes? After all, this is Brighton & Hove Albion.

It's not like Liverpool FC, Newcastle United, Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester United, Manchester City, or Arsenal FC annihilated Moyes and West Ham United.

Could it be that Brighton & Hove Albion have shown the limits of Moyes? After all, this is Brighton & Hove Albion.

It's not like Liverpool FC, Newcastle United, Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester United, Manchester City, or Arsenal FC annihilated Moyes and West Ham United.
Not sure if Brighton will be able to hold onto Mac Allister.

Not sure if Brighton will be able to hold onto Mac Allister.

What's your opinion on Ibarra so far? Do you think that he's doing okay?

Seeing as how you're a fan of Boca Juniors, you already know that Boca Juniors entered 2023 Copa Libertadores.

Flamengo and Palmeiras have also entered 2023 Copa Libertadores.

There are Brighton fans who believe, contrary to popular opinion, that Potter was holding them back. Never scored enough. Some nice footy but too much caution, not enough end product. Chelsea's goal return has been abysmal since he went there....ABYSMAL. Food for thought.

There are Brighton fans who believe, contrary to popular opinion, that Potter was holding them back. Never scored enough. Some nice footy but too much caution, not enough end product. Chelsea's goal return has been abysmal since he went there....ABYSMAL. Food for thought.

It seems like Roberto De Zerbi is doing well as the head coach of Brighton & Hove Albion.

If it's true that Potter was holding them back (when Potter was still the head coach of Brighton & Hove Albion), THEN maybe they needed a head coach that was slightly more aggressive. Someone like Roberto De Zerbi or Draco Malfoy, for example.

Besides Roberto De Zerbi and Draco, another example might be Krum.

Krum-in-Goblet-of-Fire-viktor-krum-23264523-800-600.jpg

9c7f8541811d724b3e6a072d643d3d9a.jpg

Last edited:
What's your opinion on Ibarra so far? Do you think that he's doing okay?

Seeing as how you're a fan of Boca Juniors, you already know that Boca Juniors entered 2023 Copa Libertadores.

Flamengo and Palmeiras have also entered 2023 Copa Libertadores.
He’s been so-so. He’s a bit pragmatic at times. I think most of us surprised when he’s never called back Retegui from Tigre, who has been the best forward in Argentina in the last two years. Benedetto is too hot and cold for my liking.

He’s been so-so. He’s a bit pragmatic at times. I think most of us surprised when he’s never called back Retegui from Tigre, who has been the best forward in Argentina in the last two years. Benedetto is too hot and cold for my liking.

I remember when Benedetto was in Club América. He scored a gargantuan amount of goals for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back