Premier League Fred 2022/23 V20: Premier League / MLS Weekend Fixtures & Caraboo Cup Final Edition

Who do you want to win the Caraboo cup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chules

@UVEE's BESTIE 😺
@plutonium
Reaction score

Graham-Potter-managing-Chelsea-during-November-2022.jpg

Arsenal - Chules, Kadafi, Bones, Mga223, Good Ole Stannis BBQ, Concrete, fingercuffs, DangDaGawd, Clear Winner, wang xiangzhai, Goonerview, Gunners, LilMountain, RockNRoll98, Frenzy
Aston Villa - JonKunDo, Mongol
Bournemouth - Got no fans
Brentford- Got no fans
Brighton- Jonathan Utah
Chelsea - Daspy, BroRogan, kaybee, Canned Tuna, looktwice
Crystal Palace - Unblemishedcontainer, moreorless87
Everton- got no fans
Fulham - Ens189
Leicester - Old Bob
Leeds United- Ignicious, Rand M Arthur, Ken Fresno
Liverpool - ShamrockFTW, Fadeless, GracieMMABarra, Shamrocker, Spoken, Rebelfett, Zimo, Gladiator24
Manchester City - Kung Fu Kowboy, Fijeeto, Papa WEO
Manchester United - Dr J, Partlow, Uvee, LEWIS540, Jose Beehive, danny23, Revolver, Nowhere Fast, Sexy, cyrano200, RR, East Stand Dabber, Trax, weaselkenievil
Newcastle - Arqueto, Kadafi the plastic cunt, 650lb Sumo
Tottenham Hotspur aka MUGS - Carl Drogo, hoonosewot88, pem123, fetalpuzishun, clumseygenius, Alpha Omega Man, bolochung, Blokey
Southampton- got no fans
West Ham - Tobago Jones, Syd
Wolverhampton Wanderers- got no fans

Rest of Europe:
Real Madrid - Kadafi, Rawex , DS7
Barcelona - Da Speeit, fbed2332, El Che, mantis_fist, Dizzy
Atletico Madrid - Edwin, Illicint, Lustercross
Buyern - Xtramob, CubicleGangster
VfB Stuttgart - BroRogan, Arqueto, Chules
Borussia Dortmund - Deffs, Sebbe
Fiorentina - Kaybee
1. FC Kaiserslautern - Wallybear
Lyon - kerozene74
FC Porto - Fadeless
Benfica - DS7
PSG - Kooshin Diini

Football League:
Cardiff City - WEO, Jonathan Utah
Mansfield Town - Blokeybloke
Norwich - Kirku
Sundercan - JaviBrewski, UltraMagnus
Whitby Town: Sumo

MLS:
NYCFC - JaviBrewski
Portland Timbers - Xtramob
Colorado Rapids - Daspy
LAFC - Jonny Utah

Scottish Football:
Celtic - Boxeo, Shamrocker, Clumseygenius, Zimo
Rangers - Alpha Omega Man

e6e6ef0c5063d7230d84d5b241460730.jpg

Animal Mascot

daMFRmKcTGGAoMWh.jpg:large

Fn6Vz_KXoAAN4Ez

CHOON

<Moyes5>

First thing
images

the little bits in front are okra. You take a vegetable that is horrible, bread and deep fry it and now you have a southern delicacy!
Lmao won the tie by a goal against an injured club. We “suck” but everyone who beats us celebrate like they won the CL
No Ericsen, no Martial, and no DVB. Throw in Greenwood who had 6 goals in less than half a season last year....everybody has to deal with players who are injured.

No matter what happens in the Final of 2023 Carabao Cup, I still say that Tottenham's accomplishments are greater than Newcastle United's accomplishments, Sheffield Wednesday's accomplishments, and Preston North End's accomplishments combined.

@Carl Drogo

We've won more league titles than Spurs, Sheff Wed has won the league more times than Spurs and Preston has the same amount of league wins as Spurs.

<{yahyou}>

The mandem out here counting Audi cups FFS

We've won more league titles than Spurs, Sheff Wed has won the league more times than Spurs and Preston has the same amount of league wins as Spurs.

I already wrote about all those clubs in the previous edition of Premier League thread. This is what I wrote.

Tottenham Hotspur captured 2 UEFA Europa League titles.

Tottenham captured 2 season titles in Premier League.

Tottenham were in 2nd Place in 2019 UEFA Champions League. If their performance were a little bit better against Liverpool FC, they would already be calling themselves greater than Arsenal FC. Why? Because Tottenham would've captured the UEFA Champions League before Arsenal FC did.

In my opinion, Tottenham already have a considerable list of accomplishments.

I would definitely say that Tottenham's accomplishments are greater than Sheffield Wednesday's accomplishments, Newcastle United's accomplishments, and Preston North End's accomplishments combined.

Yes, I realize that Sheffield Wednesday captured 4 season titles in Premier League.

Yes, I realize that Newcastle United captured 4 season titles in Premier League.

Yes, I realize that Preston North End captured 2 season titles in Premier League.

Yes, I'm absolutely 100% serious when I write these messages.

In my opinion, Tottenham receive way too much criticism, vitriol, and hatred in Premier League threads. Why are there so many users in Premier League threads that despise Tottenham?

Arqueto, do you think that Newcastle United, Sheffield Wednesday, and Preston North End combined will ever compete in the Final of UEFA Champions League against Liverpool FC?

Do you seriously think that Newcastle United, Sheffield Wednesday, and Preston North End combined will even get close to being in the Final of any edition of UEFA Champions League? I don't think that those three combined clubs will ever get close to being in the Final of UEFA Champions League.

I wouldn't be surprised if Carl Drogo still has sweet dreams of Tottenham being in the Final of UEFA Champions League against Liverpool FC that one time. Isn't that correct, Carl?

@Carl Drogo

Why are there so many users in Premier League threads that despise Tottenham?

@Carl Drogo innit

Do you seriously think that Newcastle United, Sheffield Wednesday, and Preston North End combined will even get close to being in the Final of any edition of UEFA Champions League? I don't think that those three combined clubs will ever get close to being in the Final of UEFA Champions League.

Newcastle will be competing for everything in the next 4/8 years no doubt about it. I couldn't care less about those other teams.

We will win the Premier League before Spurs do. Already got a bet going with my man Drogo.

Were you 100% serious when you said that you would erase your Chules account (the one with over 176,260 messages) if Arsenal FC finished in 2nd Place, 3rd Place, or lower than 3rd Place in this year's Premier League?

I remember that you wrote those messages in a previous edition of this thread. I must have the screencaps somewhere.

For the record, I hope that Arsenal FC capture this year's season title in Premier League. That way, Dr. Chules will be able to keep writing hundreds of thousands of Sherdog messages.

Were you 100% serious when you said that you would erase your Chules account (the one with over 176,260 messages) if Arsenal FC finished in 2nd Place, 3rd Place, or lower than 3rd Place in this year's Premier League?
Yes! 100% serious blud

For the record, I hope that Arsenal FC capture this year's season title in Premier League. That way, Dr. Chules will be able to keep writing hundreds of thousands of Sherdog messages.
May Allah bless you.

I already wrote about all those clubs in the previous edition of Premier League thread. This is what I wrote.

Tottenham Hotspur captured 2 UEFA Europa League titles.

Tottenham captured 2 season titles in Premier League.

Tottenham were in 2nd Place in 2019 UEFA Champions League. If their performance were a little bit better against Liverpool FC, they would already be calling themselves greater than Arsenal FC. Why? Because Tottenham would've captured the UEFA Champions League before Arsenal FC did.

In my opinion, Tottenham already have a considerable list of accomplishments.

I would definitely say that Tottenham's accomplishments are greater than Sheffield Wednesday's accomplishments, Newcastle United's accomplishments, and Preston North End's accomplishments combined.

Yes, I realize that Sheffield Wednesday captured 4 season titles in Premier League.

Yes, I realize that Newcastle United captured 4 season titles in Premier League.

Yes, I realize that Preston North End captured 2 season titles in Premier League.

Yes, I'm absolutely 100% serious when I write these messages.

In my opinion, Tottenham receive way too much criticism, vitriol, and hatred in Premier League threads. Why are there so many users in Premier League threads that despise Tottenham?

Arqueto, do you think that Newcastle United, Sheffield Wednesday, and Preston North End combined will ever compete in the Final of UEFA Champions League against Liverpool FC?

I wouldn't be surprised if Carl Drogo still has sweet dreams of Tottenham being in the Final of UEFA Champions League against Liverpool FC that one time. Isn't that correct, Carl?

@Carl Drogo

Tell us all you're not a real fan without telling us you're not a real fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back