Premier League Fred 2020/21 V20: The End is near . . . .

Is Carl Drogo a . . . .

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man City owner Sheikh Mansour will pay for the 6,000 fans travelling to Portugal for the Champions League final against Chelsea as club promises to 'ease the financial pressure' on supporters after 'challenging' period

City have received an allocation of 6,000 tickets for the May 29 showpiece against Chelsea in Porto, and the club says it wants to help fans after a 'challenging' time during the Covid pandemic.

Heart of gold.

should be going in at 1-1, Emery is going to destroy us next week.

Roy Hodgson STEPS DOWN as Crystal Palace manager at the age of 73 to spend more time with his wife and family... with ex-Chelsea boss Frank Lampard favourite to take over and lead a summer overhaul

Frank Lampard 4/11
Sean Dyche 4/1
Steve Cooper 5/1
Valerian Ismael 15/2
Scott Parker 17/2
Eddie Howe 11/1
Patrick Vieira 13/1

Cant see where his left hand is (start of the video). Dirty fraud.
ClearcutPotableCoelacanth-max-1mb.gif

Definitely have to try really hard to make the roster younger, but they have to do everything they can to realise the Mbappe-Haaland plan. Basically that guarantees the best attack in football for who knows how many years, other young players in midfield and defense would love to join for sure.

Selling the old guys for big money will be hard, that is true.

theyre trying to make the roster younger while signing guys like david alaba

lol what is this VAR conversation for Cavani goal?

lol what is this VAR conversation for Cavani goal?

Fernandes never touched the ball, when de gea played the ball cavani was offside

so, my stream is showing me irish commercials. nice that they have the sign language interpreter for the covid commercial on how you can get vaccine and protect yourself and others.

I don't think he touched it but they'll have to say he did otherwise VAR look even muggier than usual

Reactions: EOW
I don't think he touched it but they'll have to say he did otherwise VAR look even muggier than usual

they said, from what i rmemeber, that var said there wasnt any clear proof he did touch it.

they said, from what i rmemeber, that var said there wasnt any clear proof he did touch it.
I've given up trying to understand the rules

lol United fans have backed down

this'll do nothing

43144471-0-image-m-7_1621358349245.jpg

please score this free kick

edit: i thought it was in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back