• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Premier League Fred 2020/21 V20: The End is near . . . .

Is Carl Drogo a . . . .

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If my foot heals up, I'm gonna enter the 5k run at the olympics

Mo PED Farah got nothing on me

Put your Nike % carbon footplate ultra bounce shuce on

Man City owner Sheikh Mansour will pay for the 6,000 fans travelling to Portugal for the Champions League final against Chelsea as club promises to 'ease the financial pressure' on supporters after 'challenging' period

City have received an allocation of 6,000 tickets for the May 29 showpiece against Chelsea in Porto, and the club says it wants to help fans after a 'challenging' time during the Covid pandemic.

who you gonna be supporting?
NOT GERMANY lol

welsh_flag___the_red_dragon_by_andyfairhurst_d2byh6f-fullview-e1604763246798.jpg

Signing that 2024 deal with "his" club was very honorable, but ultimately pretty stupid by Kane. Although the Spurs kept many of their big name players, the downside was always that they didn't spend all that much on new signings, and given the nature of the sport, it was also clear that not every of the few signings would work out. So it wasn't a very hard prediction that they would eventually fall off a little and it's not like they were legit contenders every year anyway.

Now is literally the worst time to have this idea. Most clubs are actually ravaged by two years of Corona, @LEWIS540 rightfully pointed out the Mbappe and Haaland situations, both younger and IMO better players. He also has been injured quite a bit.

This year I'd say a transfer is impossible, next year maybe. A lot of teams will miss out on Mbappe and Haaland, maybe Real actually manages to get both. So yeah a 2022 transfer is possible, but still not for 120 or 150m imo.

surely mbappe ends up at real madrid if he does not extend.

Have to say the possible Mbappe-Haaland combination is quite intriguing.
Casemiro-Kroos-Valverde-Vicious-Haaland-Mbappe? Yeah i like the sound of that but first they need to deal with these guys leaving Varane, Nacho, Vázquez and Modric being 35.
But back to the Mbappe-Haaland duo, in order for that to happen Real need to get big money for Benz (i like the guy but if Mbappe-Haaland come in, suddently he is 3rd in pecking order) and Hazard, loved him at Chelsea but lets face facts his injury list at Real made him a failure (so far atlest). Ofc that makes getting big bucks for him hell alot of harder, specially at his age.
Marcelo and Asensio might be sold too.

Casemiro-Kroos-Valverde-Vicious-Haaland-Mbappe? Yeah i like the sound of that but first they need to deal with these guys leaving Varane, Nacho, Vázquez and Modric being 35.
But back to the Mbappe-Haaland duo, in order for that to happen Real need to get big money for Benz (i like the guy but if Mbappe-Haaland come in, suddently he is 3rd in pecking order) and Hazard, loved him at Chelsea but lets face facts his injury list at Real made him a failure (so far atlest). Ofc that makes getting big bucks for him hell alot of harder, specially at his age.
Marcelo and Asensio might be sold too.
Definitely have to try really hard to make the roster younger, but they have to do everything they can to realise the Mbappe-Haaland plan. Basically that guarantees the best attack in football for who knows how many years, other young players in midfield and defense would love to join for sure.

Selling the old guys for big money will be hard, that is true.

Definitely have to try really hard to make the roster younger, but they have to do everything they can to realise the Mbappe-Haaland plan. Basically that guarantees the best attack in football for who knows how many years, other young players in midfield and defense would love to join for sure.
Problem with Mbappe-Haaland plan (lets not forget covid stuff) is the fact that if Real manages to sign Mbappe, that wont be cheap and then Real has to deal with City AND PSG needing a new nr 9.
Just dont see Real getting both of them, would prefer Mbappe over Haaland.
Chelsea too if rumours are to be believed + Juventus also will be active in transfer market after almost missing out on CL football (not sure if they qualified or not).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back