Predictions to why GSP v Diaz will be cancelled

lol TS your such a hater, this is how it happened:

1. Diaz had an anxiety attack, Dana didn't care and screwed him over
2. GSP "hurts" himself and can't fight
3. Judges value running more than fighting
4. Diaz tests positive for THC, when he takes it as medication, and still gets the ban hammer
5. They will fight and Diaz will win

...GSP fanboys...

1. Diaz broke an agreement, I have had anxiety attacks myself and understand how hard it gets. But it is still not an excuse to break a contract, no matter how bad it was.
2. GSP was legit injured, stop twisting the tale fanboy.
3. Condit won.
4. Diaz tested positive for an illegal substance and broke the rules, medication or not.
5. Diaz is going down, again and again.

Diaz fanboys....

Mayhem enters the cage just before the bout and asks Diaz why he ducked him.

- Nashville brawl part deux

Good guy GSP tries to break it up but Jake shields pokes him in the eye and detaches his retina.

The bout is cancelled and Diaz is cut from the UFC thus ensuring the fight never happens.

If it's cancelled again it will most likely be due to a drug test

GSP will get injured, around Jan/Feb.

Seriously, two title defences in 4months after comign off the most severe injury of your career?! Not fucking happening.

EDIT - GSP gets injured. Rory Mac gets offered the Diaz interim title fight, infuriating Hendricks fans and Hendricks himself.

The UFC BADLY want master vs. apprentice.

If anything someone isn't making weight but will still fight....I think GSP makes weight not too sure of Nick he's been off for nearly a year and you can gain weight quickly in your off time!

imo the match ups they should have made are gsp/hendricks, mcdonald/diaz and condit/ellenburger

and thats just using the WWs that are on that main card there might be matcheps for rory, diaz, condit and jake that make more sense and hendricks is really the only fight that makes sense for gsp

Back