Predictions to why GSP v Diaz will be cancelled

Fuzzybread

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
This is the UFC's fifth attempt to make this fight happen.

1st time Diaz no shows several press conferences, gets demoted to BJ Penn fight

2nd time GSP gets injured

3rd time Condit beats Diaz

4th time Keith Kizer beats Diaz before he can even make it to a Condit rematch

5th time is anyone's guess. Kizer beats Diaz in random rematch? Diaz assaults GSP at prefight press conference? Diaz no shows prefight conference? Diaz gets arrested at Canada customs for smuggling personal stash?

please refrain from posting again.

GSP and Diaz smoke a dube together and become bestest of friends refusing to fight one another

lol TS your such a hater, this is how it happened:

1. Diaz had an anxiety attack, Dana didn't care and screwed him over
2. GSP "hurts" himself and can't fight
3. Judges value running more than fighting
4. Diaz tests positive for THC, when he takes it as medication, and still gets the ban hammer
5. They will fight and Diaz will win

...GSP fanboys...

4th isn't really why this fight was cancelled. but its why diaz is getting a title shot off a loss he could've won, in that time and wouldn't be as much of an issue. Sure he could've lost as well but i don't think the UFC would've done it off of 2 losses.

inb4 diaz 1, 2, 5

i think it could happen this time. but recently until its really close to fight i don't count on it happening too much.

Hendricks starts lipping off at the pre fight press conference and GSP drops him with a backhand...gets arrested and the show is cancelled.

Dana and Joe say "This is crazy."

please refrain from posting again.

What an irresponsible post! My 1st post on this forum was responsible for the Chocolate L revolution!

I just see a pattern and wish the UFC would cut their losses and hype Diaz and GSP against fighters they will actually compete against!

Diaz decides to fight Mikkel Kessler for the wba super middleweight title instead..

did you give a prediction? you just threw out nonsense theories....wtf.... mine is that nick diaz gets herpes, but i am no doctor

5th time is anyone's guess. Kizer beats Diaz in random rematch? Diaz assaults GSP at prefight press conference? Diaz no shows prefight conference? Diaz gets arrested at Canada customs for smuggling personal stash?
Are you retarded?

Diaz will take 2 years off and travel the world searching for inner peace...

Rory Macdonald kills GSP while playing "hip to be square" and then goes to return some video tapes, thus the fight never happens...

I could see Sonnen being on TUF to boost the shows ratings only and by the time the fight comes around he'll "get hurt" and Hendo will step in for the finale. Like they only got Sonnen for the show and that's why Jones agreed to do it. It's pre planned that he's just there to sell TUF.

I could see all that happening before I see Diaz pulling some shit...again.

lol TS your such a hater, this is how it happened:

1. Diaz had an anxiety attack, Dana didn't care and screwed him over
2. GSP "hurts" himself and can't fight
3. Judges value running more than fighting
4. Diaz tests positive for THC, when he takes it as medication, and still gets the ban hammer
5. They will fight and Diaz will win

...GSP fanboys...

You Diaz nuthuggers are delusional. Kinda like Diaz was gonna whip Condit ? Just like Nare was gonna finish Bendo? GSP 50-45 all day.

Rory Macdonald kills GSP while playing "hip to be square" and then goes to return some video tapes, thus the fight never happens...

legitimately made me lol as i pictured them in that sequence from the movie.

Back