Predictions to why GSP v Diaz will be cancelled

You would think once Diaz adjusted to Condit's running gameplan he would have easily beaten him. Condit was afraid to fight Diaz and was continually waiting for counter punches and running backwards.

I'm not sure what is up with Diaz, whether he thinks he is winning fights he is not or what, but if the fight is close he needs to step his game up not continue at a snails pace.

I could see Sonnen being on TUF to boost the shows ratings only and by the time the fight comes around he'll "get hurt" and Hendo will step in for the finale. Like they only got Sonnen for the show and that's why Jones agreed to do it. It's pre planned that he's just there to sell TUF.

I could see all that happening before I see Diaz pulling some shit...again.

the way i see it is nick wouldnt have signed the dotted line if he had any doubt as to his capacity to fight this fight.

Diaz will go to Brazil for an Ibogaine tripping session to cure his addiction to reffer, and not only does it cure his reffer addiction, it cures his desire to fight and intern he becomes a balanced, peaceful being and retires from all forms of fighting and becomes a gardener to stay more grounded to mother gia.

Oh my god...GSP has a watermark.

Feed him a cat!!

Lot's of homeless people missing in Montreal...

imgres

Last edited:
This is the UFC's fifth attempt to make this fight happen.

1st time Diaz no shows several press conferences, gets demoted to BJ Penn fight

2nd time GSP gets injured

3rd time Condit beats Diaz

4th time Keith Kizer beats Diaz before he can even make it to a Condit rematch

5th time is anyone's guess. Kizer beats Diaz in random rematch? Diaz assaults GSP at prefight press conference? Diaz no shows prefight conference? Diaz gets arrested at Canada customs for smuggling personal stash?

GSP isn't boring, three of his seven defenses have been fotn, sooo

Diaz slaps gsp and weigh ins and tears his retina.

Well they reek of shit. U know, on second thought, I don't have anything in common with them. Do u realize how big of fucking losers they are?

Listen, you'll have to excuse me. I have a lunch meeting with Cliff Huxtable at the Four Seasons in 20 minutes.

gsp slips on grease, falls and gets a mini eiffel tower stuck up his ass

mmabackyardigan says GSP fanboys....
when hes riding Diaz hard lol, get off it, he cant win, he cant even make it to the press conference or weigh in lmao

Diaz assaulting GSP at press conference is the most likely scenario.

I'd say GSP getting injured and Diaz not showing up to the fight or weigh ins or something are both possible. Or Diaz just trying to fight GSP beforehand every time they see each other

Diaz assaulting GSP at press conference is the most likely scenario.

Maybe Diaz can switch GSP's vaseline for hemp butter and GSP fails pre-fight drug test :eek:

just kidding I know GSP doesn't grease...

please refrain from posting again.

^-----This. They haven't attempted to make this fight 5 times. Maybe in your imagination being a Diaz fanboy but not to people looking at the reality of the situation.

lol TS your such a hater, this is how it happened:

1. Diaz had an anxiety attack, Dana didn't care and screwed him over
2. GSP "hurts" himself and can't fight
3. Judges value running more than fighting
4. Diaz tests positive for THC, when he takes it as medication, and still gets the ban hammer
5. They will fight and Diaz will win

...GSP fanboys...

I hope that's sarcasm........

lol TS your such a hater, this is how it happened:

1. Diaz had an anxiety attack, Dana didn't care and screwed him over
2. GSP "hurts" himself and can't fight
3. Judges value running more than fighting
4. Diaz tests positive for THC, when he takes it as medication, and still gets the ban hammer
5. They will fight and Diaz will win

...GSP fanboys...

This may be the dumbest post ever...you win the smoking monkey

Back