Prediction: Conor will fight Gaethje instead of Poirier

The Chosen

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
With Conor doing a master troll on Dustin, not giving him the 500k, making Dustin wait out on a guaranteed title shot, and now saying their fight is off, Conor will fight Gaethje instead. Gaethje will throw calf kicks Conor can practice avoiding but most importantly Gaethje never uses offensive wrestling and Conor is probably the superior grappler. Conor vs Gaethje for International Fight Week in Las Vegas this summer I call it here now.

With Conor doing a master troll on Dustin, not giving him the 500k, making Dustin wait out on a guaranteed title shot, and now saying their fight is off, Conor will fight Gaethje instead. Gaethje will throw calf kicks Conor can practice avoiding but most importantly Gaethje never uses offensive wrestling and Conor is probably the superior grappler. Conor vs Gaethje for International Fight Week in Las Vegas this summer I call it here now.
Not after this kind of exposure with Dustin. Conor speaks 1 language, money. He knows this is the money right now. Before it was a bit tired. Now? There’s some serious meat on the bone

I’m serious, Gaethje was totally lost on the ground, he even admitted he never really trained BJJ. Conor is a better grappler than Gaethje.
Justin is an actual wrestler. Only wrestling Conor did until UFC was with his boyfriend. And wrestling is a fundamental component of grappling. If you are the better wrestler, you decide how and when you go to the mat.

So even if Conor was a BJJ wizard, he doesn't control that aspect at all.

Justin is an actual wrestler. Only wrestling Conor did until UFC was with his boyfriend.
If Conor could stuff Khabib takedowns how do you think Gaethje will do? And if he gets Conor down he wouldn’t be able to do anything with it.

Willing to make an account bet?

Then promise to donate to Justins charity/ then get his leg and face destroyed again/ then welch on the donation <MikeP1>

The fight is back on again, lol

If Conor could stuff Khabib takedowns how do you think Gaethje will do? And if he gets Conor down he wouldn’t be able to do anything with it.
Not sure your making sense there bro, why on earth are you assuming Conor needs to be taken down to lose? Did you watch his last fight??

First off - Conor can't take down Justin Gaethje (literally no evidence of this), as I said even if Conor was somehow the better grappler in BJJ how does that help him at all? He's not an American wrestler like Justin is..so he doesn't decide where the fight takes place.

Second - Gaethje will fight him on the feet and all the evidence points towards the same Gaethje that destroyed Tony will do the same to Conor who was badly exposed by Dustin. Using timed aggression and a gas tank Conor could not even match in his prime.

If this was old Gaethje and Conor from maybe 3 years ago...sure Conor KOs him but its a different guy now. I'd massively favor Gaethje.

Back